King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Young Bucks tweeted today that they were working on voice overs for a NJPW video game.

I liked the WK games as try were basically it's DOR reskins. But that was years ago. Will be great to see how the big characters and entrances for guys like Nakamura, Okada and Suzuki will look in video game form.

Guest Fight Me.

A NJPW game would be sick. I've never played the WK series but I wish I have considering it's just like DOR.

Please be excited.

Anyway, Goto, huh? Wouldn't be my first choice to dethrone Nakamura, but I think the chances of him losing the title in a rematch are high, so I won't even bother assessing how this reign of his could go.

Guest Fight Me.

Chase Owens nickname is the "Crown Jewel" give me a *censored*ing break. We all know who the real "Crown Jewel" is

29ern6h.jpg

:hqhq:

By the looks of what I've been reading of BOSJ, it looks like Chase Owens, Bárbaro Cavernario, and Baretta are having coming out parties. Cheering for the my hometown boy Kyle O'Reilly to win this!

Congrats Kushida!!

However I really thought that wearing my redDRagon shirt would bring good luck to Kyle O'Reilly. Kushida was always going to win the tournament though.

Archived