King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see that Nagata is getting somewhat of a spotlight again as the next challenger for Nakamura, even if it's just a filler feud. Should be a good match at The New Beginning in Sendai.

Nagata was GHC Champ in NOAH he lost the belt over the summer to Marufuji.

Has there been any news regarding TMDK in NJPW? Don't follow news closely but I'd love to see them do more with NJPW. They really impressed me at WK9 and I don't have much reason to watch NOAH.

Suzukigun invaded the NOAH show last weekend and attack Marufuji. TMDK try to make the save put KSE block them. Suzukigun are doing a bunch of NOAH shows this week.

Good to see that Nagata is getting somewhat of a spotlight again as the next challenger for Nakamura, even if it's just a filler feud. Should be a good match at The New Beginning in Sendai.

Has there been any news regarding TMDK in NJPW? Don't follow news closely but I'd love to see them do more with NJPW. They really impressed me at WK9 and I don't have much reason to watch NOAH.

Suzukigun invaded the NOAH show last weekend and attack Marufuji. TMDK try to make the save put KSE block them. Suzukigun are doing a bunch of NOAH shows this week.

:o Crap, i knew i should have watched more NOAH last year. :facepalm:

Hope it leads to more in the long run. Those guys can go. I hope they get something similar to what Kota ibushi gets, or Omega before he signed a deal.

Hope it leads to more in the long run. Those guys can go. I hope they get something similar to what Kota ibushi gets, or Omega before he signed a deal.

I believe KES tweeted saying they were facing TMDK for the GHC tag titles coming up, so it looks like the NOAH guys and the Suzukigun guys are going to feud big time. Super excited. I'm betting we see TMDK in the World Tag League next year from this lead up

I didn't even realize it was on yesterday and I have AXS TV. I only realized when I was on my site trying to finish catching up on LU and it had the weekly episodes of all things wrestling, so I saw the NJPW logo and I'm like I didn't know they ran weekly shows, let me watch. Then I realized it was the one from AXS TV and I'm like shit! How'd I foget. I'll finish it later though because I'm at work now. Love the fact that they have the English commentsry.

I would actually prefer that Barnett and Ranallo commentate future NJPW PPVs for long term purposes. They are both way more knowledgeable than Ross, and I believe it would be good for them to estabilish a more distinguished voice for their product.

Maybe Barnett won't be as available from time to time since he's still an active fighter, but I think if they can pull it off, it would be for the best.

GHC Heavyweight Championship © Naomichi Marufuji Vs. Satoshi Kojima (1/10/15)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ew50w_noah-ghc-heavyweight-championship-c-naomichi-marufuji-vs-satoshi-kojima-1-10-15-720p-hd_sport

Also contains Suzukigun apearning after the match.

More Suzukigun in NOAH Madness

THE FIRST NAVIGATION 2015
Yokohama Radiant Hall
340 Fans - Super No Vacancy

Mikey Nicholls, Shane Haste & Jonah Rock vs. Lance Archer, Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Takashi Iizuka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2eybg6_mikey-nicholls-shane-haste-jonah-rock-vs-lance-archer-davey-boy-smith-jr-takashi-iizuka-noah_sport

Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammed Yone, Atsushi Kotoge & Taiji Ishimori vs. Minoru Suzuki, Shelton X Benjamin, TAKA Michinoku & Taichi

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2eybtn_naomichi-marufuji-muhammed-yone-atsushi-kotoge-taiji-ishimori-vs-minoru-suzuki-shelton-x-benjamin-ta_sport

There's a dude that works in a local gaming store here, and he always wears an old CM Punk hoodie, but seen he was wearing a NJPW hoodie, with the Bullet Club T-Shirt. He's a pretty cool dude, had a conversation with him about Paul Heyman once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SioTfnUpo7M&feature=youtube_gdata

Super Crazy, talking to +LuchaTV, talked about the recent changes in Japan with his home promotion of NOAH and CMLL’s ally NJPW. It’s been reported NJPW bought some percentage of NOAH – NJPW was looking to expand and NOAH was looking to continue to exist – and Super Crazy describes both promotions as one united company, with the politics and people in charge of NOAH very different from when he started. He said all the NOAH foreigners are being booked thru NJPW, and implied NJPW’s Jado was booking for NOAH now. Super Crazy said Jado likes him and he’s going back in March, but Crazy also talked about going to CMLL and many offers he’s gotten elsewhere (AAA, Lucha Underground, even bringing up WWE.) You can probably do CMLL and NOAH now, but Super Crazy didn’t appear to be looking for regular work elsewhere when he was a regular in NOAH.

Archived