The Hardy Boyz by Kung Fu & BHANGRA MAN - Hardys Jeff and Matt UPLOADED 22/01/2015

BHANGRA_MAN

The Hardy Boyz uploaded..boy its been hard work. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks to Kung Fu for the well worked entrance moves for Jeff

I forget to say before thanks to Age of Sandow and Righteous whose movesets I combined although both were similar for Jeff and I believe Kung Fu used Age of Sandows moveset

Also I finally added the neck tatoo on Jeff however I couldnt make arm tatoo connect with neck as weird in game it shows up underneath on the arms and even than if you do designs it wont cover it. That besides hope you guys enjoy again

Tags for Matt:

HARDYZ KFCAWS

Tags for Jeff

HARDYZ BMAN

Also if you type Hardyz both caws will appear

============
============

Full attire 2 Jeff preview thanks to Smk for original textures, edited by me and thanks to WOlfie for a lot of tweak suggestions on the facepaint

and Kung Fus final Matt hardy

He has done basically face texture improvements with eyes and jaw morphing tweaks.

He has also tweaked outer part of his eyebrows, added some cheek lines and reduced the shading on his nose. Plus fixed goatee/beard so that it now fits under his chin rather than directly on it.

===========

===========

Thanks to Kung Fu for non face paint texture tweaks / wolfie for suggestions and myself for further edits. Attire 2 wrestlemania 25 to follow

============

============

Almost there on face still not final we going to try one more thing. Attire 1 preview below

Thanks to Kung Fu for new template idea and Kung Fu / Wolfie for morph tweaks and myself for further edits overall. Update pics below
============
============

Kung Fu's Final Matt Hardy 22/01/2015

New face morph, cheeks are as fat as they can go without losing the overall shape.
WWE2K15HardyFaceByKungFu_zps804d2a02.png

1st Attire

WWE2K15MattHardyV1ByKungFu_zpsf4b52d73.p

2nd attire final

WWE2K15MattHardyV2ByKungFu_zps3bd927d2.p

BHANGRA MAN's Final Jeff Hardy 22/01/2015

Credit
Myself

Kung Fu for excellent non face paint texture

and SMK for original face paint textures (edited loads by myself with minor edits by Kung Fu)

Wolfie and Kung Fu for some face tweak morph suggestions

Age of Sandow and Righteous for moveset

1yv591.png

Attire 1 Final:

157yw6s.png

Attire 2 Final

2hh18gi.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/34t6g6h.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/158wti.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work guys! Matt looks great, way better than the one I've already got off CC.

For Jeff I like the hair with a bit of fringe/bangs and for his non face paint attire maybe something similar to what he was wearing around the time he and Matt were on wwe/f together and then the face paint one something more recent. Probably not much help but that's my thoughts anyway.

Omg wow there amazing all of ur caws r amazing u guys are brilliant i aspire to be as good as u two ur knowledge with the logos is fantastic how do u get it to blend so well is it just getting a good picture? Because i carnt seem to blend them out enough specialy the older guys whos pics of them just aint hi res or the right colours to start with not to mention i dont know how to make things transparent :(

They are crazy I was trying to think who you guys were doing when I read Kung fus post about this the other day, you guys have nails them

As for hair and attire I'd say either the Rollins hair or the 3rd option and attires I'd say the SvR 09 and maybe an '02 hardy where he used to wear facepaint on his arm

The Matt is spot on besides the face and body skin tones kind of mis-matching. Jeff is obviously gonna need some more work. For some reason Jeff Hardy is one of the most difficult pro wrestlers to create.

see im not so sure for me i thought matt allways had that sickly look to him n i think he looks spot on with that skin texture imo as for the jeff the best ive seen n im not sure u need to do much more to him i will say i like the middle hair the most tho i think it looks more like him in that pic and as a rule jeff has soaking wet hair that he pushes all back like that anyway so why not use it id probably change the colour tho as ive never really seen him wear dark reddy violet colour or if he did it wasnt often lol

The Matt is spot on besides the face and body skin tones kind of mis-matching. Jeff is obviously gonna need some more work. For some reason Jeff Hardy is one of the most difficult pro wrestlers to create.

I think the colour is fine it could be the body skin shading that needs tweaking, I'll look into it.

see im not so sure for me i thought matt allways had that sickly look to him n i think he looks spot on with that skin texture imo as for the jeff the best ive seen n im not sure u need to do much more to him i will say i like the middle hair the most tho i think it looks more like him in that pic and as a rule jeff has soaking wet hair that he pushes all back like that anyway so why not use it id probably change the colour tho as ive never really seen him wear dark reddy violet colour or if he did it wasnt often lol

Yea I think you're right, looking at the bald picture, it's pretty spot on, I think the hair is what's throwing him off. I think the hair in the second picture looks best and he should probably just use a darker color or use textures on the scalp to give an effect of multiple colors in his hair.

Yea I think you're right, looking at the bald picture, it's pretty spot on, I think the hair is what's throwing him off. I think the hair in the second picture looks best and he should probably just use a darker color or use textures on the scalp to give an effect of multiple colors in his hair.

yep i agree with that :)

Looking back now I'm noticing a couple of small details off with Jeff's face.

I made a comparison picture to demonstrate. The eye colors are noticeably different. Also the eyebrows on the caw are really faded/transparent, that's an issue because one of the most noticeable features of Jeff's face is his bold eyebrows, so that kind of takes away from the caw:

d507bd65554f143a4ae8484994acff00.png

Maybe I'm just nit-picking with this one but Jeff also has noticeably high cheek bones that makes it look like his cheeks are sucked in. Not sure to what extent you could do that with the lack of face morphing but that would also add to the caw:

178f5dd02cda7a5154c0a7aeefa76eee.png

Overall it looks pretty awesome. I think if you can make those adjustments and if you go with the 2nd hair choice and go with a dark hair color or find a way to improvise with Jeff's crazy hair colors, it'd easily be the best Jeff Hardy caw face that I've seen.

Yep eyebrows abit improved since than..cheeks abit better since than should have an update tomorrow :)

As for hair if i can i may use two different hair styles for both attires. Second hair probably on facepaintattire

Guys Matt Hardy updated first post. Hopefully Jeff tomorrow

As BMAN forgot to say what is new with my Matt Hardy I'll post it here, it's basically face morphing tweaks to his cheeks and jaw and also I tweaked the skin colour.

I hope to preview his second attire tomorrow.

Good find. His face/head is a little more fat or wide. Look forward to seeing it.

As BMAN forgot to say what is new with my Matt Hardy I'll post it here, it's basically face morphing tweaks to his cheeks and jaw and also I tweaked the skin colour.

I hope to preview his second attire tomorrow.

Good find. His face/head is a little more fat or wide. Look forward to seeing it.

Unfortunately I can't make his face/head any fatter/wider, the face morphing limitations are really killing the caw mode this year.

Archived