ZEDA-K

Hi Caws.ws, I am new to this site as far as having my own caws on any website but have always visited as a guest. I have become a fan of a lot of you here. And I want to say thanks! Your unique and different creative styles help with my overall gaming experience. With all of the limitations in this game you have created some AMAZING wrestlers. As much as I appreciate the people who put attention to detail and create current and legend wrestlers, which are needed. I really enjoy the creativity of caws from off the top of the head who end up having history and a big following. Because of YOU, customization and creation will always be a big part of gaming. So keep letting your brilliance shine, uniqueness seen and voices heard so companies like 2K will always respect the CREATORS!

I will be posting images through out the weekend.

A HEADS UP: My caws are a little extreme, like them or not, that's just my style. No back stories for them, I just have a lot of fun creating them. Peace & Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7JQHjEI.jpg?1

APOCALYPSE:

Creating since Here comes the Pain
Rivals: Black & King
Allies: Crow, Crossbones, Nemesis(Silva on CC), Ascension (Figuring out a way to create him due to lack of hairstyles & beards)

7TeglBg.jpg?15MsuvGp.jpg?1
1st. Attire

trbnYWP.jpg?1BeDmCfa.jpg?1
2nd Attire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9FlOcTq.jpg?1

CROSSBONES:
Creating since SD:Shut Your Mouth
Rivals: Whoever want it
Allies: Apocalypse, Crow, Ascension & Nemesis(Silva on CC)

kiOev5f.jpg?1
1st Attire

r95MBsr.jpg?1
2nd Attire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yJJXJoI.jpg?1

CROW:
Creating since Here Comes The Pain
Rivals: Precise & Nitro
Allies: Apocalypse, Crossbones, Ascension & Nemesis(Silva on CC)

SBy1Rnv.jpg?1
1st Attire

zpW1rqc.jpg?1
2nd Attire
gbeaedj.jpg?1

KADEN:
New this year
Rivals: N/A
Allies: Michael Mendoza, Bryan Black & Nferno

BtppfO5.jpg?1
1st Attire

NfENWLN.jpg?1
2nd Attire
fi4ijEW.jpg?1

KING: (Chose not to do a traditional style of royalty this year)
Creating since Here Comes The Pain
Rivals: Black & Apocalypse
Allies: Precise, Cage & Santos

HTNGOrF.jpg?1
1st Attire

8gb7ZpL.jpg?1
2nd Attire

E8A14bB.jpg?1

MARCUS VEX
Creating since 2K12
Allies: Black, Nitro & Bishop

EvTx1ii.jpg?1
1st Attire

G3yeTCi.jpg?1
2nd Attire
xY8fhvX.jpg?1

SANTOS ZYNDA
New This Year
Allies: King, Precise & Cage

20VRHTf.jpg?1
1st Attire

9IWKcvX.jpg?1
2nd Attire

Sorry for the last post just figured out how to post pics side by side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pgOLLXV.jpg?1

BISHOP: (Fan of Bishop from the X-Men so I gave him this attire)
Creating since SVR 2008
Rivals N/A
Allies: Black, Nitro & Marcus Vex
KbwqWEj.jpg?1
1st Attire

NrHcaPU.jpg?1
2nd Attire

WFFrcoJ.jpg?1

BLACK:
Creating since No Mercy, has evolved a lot.
Rivals: Apocalypse & King
Allies: Bishop, Nitro & Marcus Vex

4wCzsLX.jpg?1
1st Attire

AjLQt1c.jpg?1
2nd Attire

yFmaJ4q.jpg?1

CHRIS HART:
Creating since 2010, used BRIAN BLUHART last year as a tag team. Member of the (Heartbreakers with SHAWN MICHAELS, DOLPH ZIGGLER, SHANE THE PLANE FOX & BRIAN BLUHART) if he gets created. Hint, Hint....
Rivals: There isn't anyone he can't beat! His words not mine.
Allies: HBK, DZ, Shane Fox & BBH

5LAhd0O.jpg?1
1st Attire

LH2SI9Y.jpg?1
2nd Attire

Very interesting CAW really like his look. :)

Thank you, I like post apocalyptic style movies and art.

Looks real good, I like that they are unique. Being different is a real game changer and makes your CAWs stand out from the thousands of Indy-Esque CAWs.

Thanks, I appreciate that!

Far out bro amazing work here. I was wondering if you'd be keen to help me? :)

Would you like to do some colabs?

Hell yeah, why not!

Chris Hart looks amazing^^

Thanks, he is one of my favorites.

Wow.. They all look really unique and amazing haha.

They really stand out a lot, brilliant

Glad you like them, I love the logo/picture uploader. Helps a lot with everyones creativity.

These all look really great and the textures look amazing too. Did you create them on your own?

I appreciate it, yes I did create them on my own. Trust me it wasn't easy though, a lot of trial & error.

What works & what does'nt, but I had a lot of fun. lol

Thanks again!

Your work is stellar are they up on cc

Thank you very much! Apocalypse, Black, Bishop & Crow are on now.

Hello everyone, thanks for the posts and encouragement. Apocalypse, Black, Bishop & Crow are up on CC now.

I just noticed how the upload feature works. We have to rank up in order to open more slots. Maybe that is why everyones CAWS are not up yet. Bummer!

I'm amazed you managed to get a lot of these with only 8 slots, and while avoiding the stretching/fading issue. what's your secret man?

It wasn't easy and some pics have a little stretching but I try to minimize the pictures just 2 spaces before it starts to look crazy.

I can't get Apocalypse and Crow since they have DLC on them. :(

Damn! I Didn't realize, I'll try to upload again without the DLC.

I'm amazed you managed to get a lot of these with only 8 slots, and while avoiding the stretching/fading issue. what's your secret man?

It wasn't easy and some pics have a little stretching but I try to minimize the pictures just 2 spaces before it starts to look crazy.

I can't get Apocalypse and Crow since they have DLC on them. :(

Damn! I Didn't realize, I'll try to upload again without the DLC.

Well man, my hat's off to you. Excellent job. :cool:

Archived