Radical Creations Presents: WWE 2K15 Showcase *UPDATE* on Page 4 6/30/15

EdgarAllenBro™

They will be up sometime today, I just have to finish Izzy's moveset. I know I said last Thursday but I have been busy between two jobs. Hope you understand. For now, here's the next update.

Introducing "The LiveWire" Aaron Williams

With that I introduce to you The Outlaw Avengers!

Once again I appreciate your patience. All three will be available for download by 7PM EST.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks I appreciate it. They were uploaded last night, except for Aaron. I had to wait 'til the servers worked again. Either way, help me get to the next rank, please! I can't upload anymore CAWs including Aaron's Single's attire without your help. :( It's much appreciated.

The Radical

Attire Pack #1

Attire Pack #2

Attire Pack #3

Tags: The Radical, CAWS.ws

"The Innovative" Izzy Insane

Tags: Izzy Insane, CAWS.ws

"The LiveWire" Aaron Williams

Attire Pack #1

Tags: Aaron Williams, CAWS.ws

The settings to make the Stable.

G0wGPPB.jpg

Tag Team Finishers:

The Radical -

Izzy Insane: Spike Tombstone Piledriver

Aaron Williams: More Bang

Izzy Insane -

The Radical: Spike Tombstone Piledriver

Aaron Williams: New Generation Combo

Aaron Williams -

The Radical: More Bang

Izzy Insane: New Generation Combo

Enjoy! I will have more updates and possibly another character but, I won't be able to upload anything until I move up to the next rank. That's where you come in. Happy downloading!

Thanks bud. You have a keen taste. Mad Max is B.A. The look I was going for was Post-Apocalypse. It was definitely a toss-up between The Outlaw Avengers, The Last Outlaws, Outlaws of the Apocalypse and God's Revolvers. All are really great names. It was hard to choose.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably when I have more time tonight after work. For now, I have an update I'd like to share. So, I redid the Green w/ Evil attire to make it look more like a wrestling attire and I think it looks more awesome than ever. Take a look!

Before:

0vPpQgC.jpg

Update:REJtHf0.jpg

lh3bgeF.jpg

Entrance:

Enjoy! I will have those paint tools up later!

i like this dude alot, i like how you did the hoodie with the cape in the back . kool beans bro

Thank you, I appreciate that bud. I've spent a lot of hours on The Radical alone. I know it seems like I favor him but he is always constantly evolving. I never like to keep things the same haha. I figured I have all these comic related ideas that I should put them to good use.

Ok but do you have the search tags for the Superman logo? I didn't find it on CC

That I am not sure of. I found it scrolling through the main page. You can try 'Superman' for a tag but that I am unsure of. Sorry I can't give you more info. It should still be up. You just got to scroll through. :/

These look freaking awesome man! also, any chance you could link to the ripped pants logo you use for their jeans?

Thanks Grand Master Pepsay, I appreciate it. :)

I searched for ripped/torn jeans on Google and then cut the ripped texture out of them. qIlSFRY.jpg

Ok but do you have the search tags for the Superman logo? I didn't find it on CC

That I am not sure of. I found it scrolling through the main page. You can try 'Superman' for a tag but that I am unsure of. Sorry I can't give you more info. It should still be up. You just got to scroll through. :/

These look freaking awesome man! also, any chance you could link to the ripped pants logo you use for their jeans?

I searched for ripped/torn jeans on Google and then cut the ripped texture out of them. qIlSFRY.jpg

Thanks man, really appreciate it! And I'll likely download your caws once I get a couple free slots. Damn this 25 caw limit.

Thanks man, really appreciate it! And I'll likely download your caws once I get a couple free slots. Damn this 25 caw limit.

That'd be awesome if you do. It would surely help me out and I enjoy seeing my CAWs in other people's Universe and Career.

Can you help me find face paint for a caw i'm creating? :)

I will do the best I can. I haven't really tried looking for face paint. If you give me an idea of what you're looking for, I'll give it a shot. As for the Superman logo I am unable to upload that because someone else owns it. I have no idea how I would upload it again unless you have a way that I don't know about. Did you get the Batman logo?

Are your caws uploaded to CC yet? Search tag?

Search tags:

The Radical, CAWS.ws

Izzy Insane, CAWS.ws

Aaron Williams, CAWS.ws

If you can't find them feel free to add my PSN: TyromeJackson

Well his name is Blade and he kinda looks like vampiro so i think something gothic would look good :)

I will help you try to find a good gothic facepaint. :)

Are your caws uploaded to CC yet? Search tag?

Search tags:

The Radical, CAWS.ws

Izzy Insane, CAWS.ws

Aaron Williams, CAWS.ws

If you can't find them feel free to add my PSN: TyromeJackson

Well his name is Blade and he kinda looks like vampiro so i think something gothic would look good :)

I will help you try to find a good gothic facepaint. :)

Nice thanks :) Hey add me on PSN it's the same as my username here xxGOLDENCHIMPxx :D

Archived