Radical Creations Presents: WWE 2K15 Showcase *UPDATE* on Page 4 6/30/15

EdgarAllenBro™

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are your caws uploaded to CC yet? Search tag?

Search tags:

The Radical, CAWS.ws

Izzy Insane, CAWS.ws

Aaron Williams, CAWS.ws

If you can't find them feel free to add my PSN: TyromeJackson

Well his name is Blade and he kinda looks like vampiro so i think something gothic would look good :)

I will help you try to find a good gothic facepaint. :)

Nice thanks :) Hey add me on PSN it's the same as my username here xxGOLDENCHIMPxx :D

Will do. I found a facepaint I think would be awesome to use. Here you go, CHIMP. I will add ya asap.

J8tMK35.jpg

lol. love the attires dude

Thanks, CAS6nf I appreciate it.

I have an update, as I have made another CAW, The Radical's Uncle, CraVen Alexander!

CraVen Alexander:

[Face]

ca5b2oB.jpg

[Full Body]

3FJcdPb.jpg

[Front]

uyhfzia.jpg

[side]

MLJlusJ.jpg

[back]

KkyNudZ.jpg

And a bonus...

The Radical Punisher Attire

[Front]

1snEzJV.jpg

[side]

3OTNss6.jpg

[Full Body]

YIMwNr5.jpg

Are your caws uploaded to CC yet? Search tag?

Search tags:

The Radical, CAWS.ws

Izzy Insane, CAWS.ws

Aaron Williams, CAWS.ws

If you can't find them feel free to add my PSN: TyromeJackson

Well his name is Blade and he kinda looks like vampiro so i think something gothic would look good :)

I will help you try to find a good gothic facepaint. :)
Nice thanks :) Hey add me on PSN it's the same as my username here xxGOLDENCHIMPxx :D

Will do. I found a facepaint I think would be awesome to use. Here you go, CHIMP. I will add ya asap.

J8tMK35.jpg

lol. love the attires dude

Thanks, CAS6nf I appreciate it.

I have an update, as I have made another CAW, The Radical's Uncle, CraVen Alexander!

CraVen Alexander:

[Face]

ca5b2oB.jpg

[Full Body]

3FJcdPb.jpg

[Front]

uyhfzia.jpg

[side]

MLJlusJ.jpg

[back]

KkyNudZ.jpg

And a bonus...

The Radical Punisher Attire

[Front]

1snEzJV.jpg

[side]

3OTNss6.jpg

[Full Body]

YIMwNr5.jpg

Nice :) thanks and do you think you could find a logo for the attire as well? :)

Lol well thank you, WNX. Considering he comes from my inspiration I will take that in stride. I'm a total geek haha!

As a side note, I got in a bad car accident on Friday so I am sorry to those counting on me to help with their CAWs and to those who want me to make more. I will get on it as soon as I can. Been resting a lot. :(

Thanks everyone for the wishes, I am doing better. Finally able to move around and get about. Still sore but it's progress. I will try to reload my CAWs and see if that helps. Add me as well on the PSN. TyromeJackson. I may have DLC on there so that may be why as well. :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me. Not just as a CAWtist, but as a person. With my accident and losing my grandmother things have been rough. I stepped away for awhile, but I think I am finally rejuvenated and I am returning to the scene. If anyone has trouble downloading my CAWs it may be because of DLC. Feel free to add me on the PSN: TyromeJackson and look under friends. Let me know if it works. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

l2jb3XK.jpg
After a hard-fought victory over former friend and ally, Izzy Insane, The Radical celebrates becoming the No. 1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship!

EmPUDCp.jpg
The celebration and match have ended, but it seems Izzy doesn't think so.

Aop8zhX.jpg
A fair exchange of words, as the two seem to be at odds over who won.

qFKErcV.jpg
Clearly the two still have bitter feelings in regards to the splitting of 'The Last Outlaws'. The Radical looks as if he is blaming Izzy.

rfOoRB5.jpg
The crowd is electrified! The Radical is offering a hand to his former partner. Could he be offering to bury the hatchet? If anyone knows these two and their past, you'd know this is clearly a page pulled out of Alex Craven's book. Don't fall for this old trick, Izzy!

nViRs7M.jpg
Izzy reluctantly shakes his hand! This could mean bad news for Izzy, what are you thinking?!

CltGpxI.jpg
Izzy goes to pull away, but The Radical firmly pulls him back! We warned you, Izzy! Is he about to be eRadicated?

yvRCFi3.jpg
No! We thought we had seen the last of 'The Last Outlaws'! They are back! What a reunion and a show of respect for our new No. 1 Contender!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived