BHANGRA MAN'S Kurt Angle Slot 1 deleted; TNA Uploaded 06/03/2015

BHANGRA_MAN

Tags: BMAN NCO

Gamertag: Bhangra22man

Credit Ageofsandow for moveset

Old version now deleted.

This is the only version available ..topic here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/54687-bhangra-mans-kurt-angle-uploaded-06032015/

ekib1g.png
1043uhj.png
34pxs7o.jpg
9qwxo0.png
2gt88ec.png
ful9x.png

===============

===============

Upload will be hopefully tonight. Will do beared kurt once I attain silver status

================

================

More updates. Back of head wrinkles. Updated attire.
================
================
Well made forehead wrinkle abit noticeable and added team angle attire

================
================
Some face pics about as accurate as I can get it. Shame neck cant be modified and we cant really get neck wide and jaw more pointy or forehead smaller

Attire pics very soon

BHANGRA MAN's Updated Kurt Angle

28bu39j.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/x2tamo.png

Nice looks similar to Kung_Fu's, but looks very good nonetheless. I remember your work from the old sdvr days and smackdown days. I want to request a Raven CAW, no one has nailed him yet and I think you'd be the one to do it. I need a good Raven, please attempt him

@Double O its impossible to get Angle 100% right as u cant morph forehead, neck or jaw properly. Sadly in honest truth all kurts will have similar issues

and xVv lips I will make fuller and will look at its placement. I think you have to appreciate limits in the game morph.

As for Raven may well do one

@Bill well the second slot is TNA based with facial hair but I need to get to silver. I hope its a if and not when right now. I am apparently not getting as many downloads as I am used to on the Xbox side so not quiet enjoying the PSN side right now

@maskedmaniac sadly thats the neck maxed out What I will say is the facial hair angle takes care of more of the jaw issues IMO

@Hatsun cheers

Getting downloads is tough these days because of CAWs being re uploaded and things. Just because you might not get many downloads doesn't mean the CAWs aren't top notch. Both your Bret and Kurt are the best I've seen. Still hoping you attempt a Raven, it's a CAW that hasn't been nailed. It's really all about who you make and not how well you make someone, in terms of Downloads/Likes. Hopefully that doesn't stop you from creating.

Do they have the medals as entrance props in this game? I remember in the last few games if you gave someone the medals they would act up really weird and start shaking uncontrollably in the game, it was really quite funny.

Nope, no gold medals unfortunately. Not much to select from for entrance props sadly.

• 3 months later...

Well TBH the reasons I bought PS4 are not valid anymore. I do miss the Xbox community and I enjoyed the online experience more over there but I am not shelling out more soon. At least for another year I be on PS4 for now unless for whatever reason they take out the ability to import textures in game and the only way to do it is a modded Xbox like on the last gen.

The hype was on PS4 which is a few switched over but to be honest hype hasnt been met but for me personally it be a bit before I switch back unless what I said above happens

So I don't know much about the caw system this year Bhangra. Why is there so much shadow under his face and so much unnatural lighting? Is that something that is fixable?

Edit: Saw your last message asking about the PS4 hype. What exactly were you expecting hasn't been met yet? It's clearly the better system from a techical perspective and so far has had better 1st party support as well as just an easier to navigate system overall.

As someone who was beyond loyal to MS during the 360 I felt pretty burnt by what they tried to sell me with the Xbox One wheras for me the PS4 has come closer to the promise than MS but really for me it's all about #PC

Thank you and it's good to see/hear from you again.

So I don't know much about the caw system this year Bhangra. Why is there so much shadow under his face and so much unnatural lighting? Is that something that is fixable?

That's the way they shadow/do the lighting in the game/CAW mode now. Not fixable.

Note, you can also see the exact same shading on CyBruis' Daniels:

ekib1g.png

lMuE1l.jpg

Archived