Wiscowilz Custom CAW edits(May 1 Force Velocity Red/Black Update: May 2 custom Roman Reigns solo...uploaded)

wiscowilz

Nice. I like it :cool:

Thanks, a bit darker image for a more serious team

Here is my solo Roman Reigns I just got done working on.

I wanted a little color on his trunks so I found a really cool tribal design that I flipped and overlapped on itself to give the black over the color which matches as good as I could get to the color on his RR logo. He is uploaded

Search: Reigns, wiscowilz

Roman%20Reigns_zpsdrorho3a.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FV looks great! When I first look at New Day's WM attire my first thought was it looks similar to FV's green attire lol.

Can I request for Roman Reigns with a Bane-esque attire/mask? Attire should be fine with his default vest tho. Thought it would be cool to see from you

FV looks great! When I first look at New Day's WM attire my first thought was it looks similar to FV's green attire lol.

Can I request for Roman Reigns with a Bane-esque attire/mask? Attire should be fine with his default vest tho. Thought it would be cool to see from you

Yeah when I saw new days outfits they are totally like my FV ones. I had a turquoise one as well as the green one. I needed to change them up a bit for my Universe.

As for the request, if I have time I might be able to work on one but I am making these just for my Universe and not a lot of extra time.

Archived