Wiscowilz Custom CAW edits(May 1 Force Velocity Red/Black Update: May 2 custom Roman Reigns solo...uploaded)

wiscowilz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fact that you used Summer to make Charlotte lol

Thanks, I actually updated it yesterday with the NXT Rival outfit and R Evolution

Ahh any chance of it being uploaded without DLC? I really need this aha

EDIT- Don't worry I downloaded it :)

Glad you were able to get him. I'm not sure which part was the DLC either (I think it was the Triple H skull/crown)

I was inspired by XXX over on XBox One to create a Sons of Sandow Damien Sandow. My Wyatt Family one wasn't my favorite and dropped it from my Universe.

I got the main Sons of Sandow from his twitter page and I found the spade one online.

While I was inspired by XXX I also wanted to make it my own so I used a little different attires.

Sons%20of%20Sandow1_zpsbua7zp2g.jpg

Sons%20of%20Sandow2_zpskiwmfb19.jpg

I still need over 900 downloads before I can put more than 5 up at a time.

Right now I have the updated Charlotte (with NXT Rival and R Evolution attires), Neville's NXT Rival Attires, Black King Barrett, Damien "Sons of" Sandow, and Seth Rollins solo CAWs on CC.

Wow. I really like that. Would you ever be up to doing Alexa Bliss using Emma?

Thanks for the compliment.

I am actually thinking about doing Bliss using Emma just have to figure out if I can spare the spot on my main save to transfer over to my NXT save. Also I can only upload 5 at a time right now to CC. might just have to make her on my NXT save but I will see what I can do.

I reuploaded Damien Sandow with generic boots and jacket so it had no DLC.

Jacket is Daniel Bryan's and boots are Ascension's.

Use pictures for reference if you have those. I think it looks better with the outfit below then what is on CC.

Here is my new look Johnny Curtis. I'm giving him a gimmick where he is a tactician in the ring and more of a ring general who really plots out his moves. He is not uploaded yet, because I am debating on who to take off (probably Adrian Neville's NXT Rival look or my solo Seth Rollins for now)

All logos found online and slightly altered with color and slight alterations to design.

Johnny%20Curtis%201_zpscylfxqez.jpg
Johnny%20Curtis%202_zps7gjfa43j.jpg
Johnny%20Curtis%203_zpsbanfs7iz.jpg

whatever works. I can probably make a set

Okay will let you know. I took at look at what is available and without a cool skirt available I'm not sure how good it would be. Trying ti see if there is a good top I can use and edit or something.

Working on some alternate attires for guys so they aren't wasted in my Universe right now as I post it on another board. Going to work on a Santino MMA-esque look tomorrow possibly.

Using logos could work. Kung Fu did a Roddy Piper with skirt so maybe it's possible.

Okay, might have to take a look at that and see what was done. e used shorts for the skirt so I will see if there is something I can do with it. I really want her on my NXT roster once I move a couple more women to my main roster.

What do you think of my Johnny Curtis.

I don't like the silver color on it

Any suggestions? His new gimmick is The Tactician. Thought silver went well with that, but what do you think for a different color to go with the black, white, and gold.

Red?

Blue?

Green? - a dark green might work. I'll play with different colors for a secondary outfit.

Dark or Light?

Other than the color what do you think? I know it's simple but it kind of goes with him not having a flashy gimmick. Kind of like Dean Malenko.

Gonna see what I can do with getting Alexa's skirt form an image on photoshop tomorrow and see how it looks in the game.

Question about Sandow what theme would you suggest using with the Sons Of Sandow gimmick? His actual theme or something else?

Havent actually worked on that yet. Kind of up to you. Possibly Nomad, but I used that for my Johnny Curtis as it sounds like a guy who is kind of technical.

wish we could have your son of sandow attire on ps4 cc :l loooks awesome

Which one...the one with DLC? The one with no DLC is on there.

If you want that just download the one that is on there and change it to the proper gear. I might upload a DLC version of it as well as I want to work on a custom entrance and look at some different finishers possibly.

UPDATED 3/30 at 2:33

Uploaded DLC version as well with custom entrance.

non-DLC version does not have costume entrance

search wiscowilz or sandow

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of uploading the Sons of Sandow logo? I'm trying to make an attire for Erick Rowan with it as I'm making them a Biker team with Rowan as his muscle

I can try and get it back up tonight. I like that team, pretty sweet. I'm thinking of using a Baron Corbin CAW I downloaded as well as a Corey Graves possibly as a trio lead by Sandow.

Uploaded both Sons of Sandow as well as the spade logo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived