Wiscowilz Custom CAW edits(May 1 Force Velocity Red/Black Update: May 2 custom Roman Reigns solo...uploaded)

wiscowilz

Figured I would post a couple things I am working on here.

May 2nd update

Just finished my Roman Reigns solo attire. I watned some color on him since I'm sick of all of the all black attires. I tried to match teh color on his RR logo as much as possible and found a tribal image that I overlapped on itself and copied and flipped to put over it so the trunks are completely colored.

Search: Reigns, wiscowilz

Roman%20Reigns_zpsdrorho3a.jpg

May 1st Update:

Here are my updates for Force Velocity. They are turning possibly heel in my Universe so I gave them a darker look. NOT on CC yet but if people want them I will upload. I only have 5 spots still so its tough to get everything up. Also having some problems with connecting tonight.

Force%20Velocity%20Black.Red_zps5n96duo7

March 23 Update:

Here is my take on a Damien Sandow Sons of Sandow CAW...inspired to make one by XXX over on the XBox One CAW forum

search tags:

wiscowilz Sandow

I reuploaded with generic boots and jacket so it had no DLC. Jacket is Daniel Bryan's and boots are Ascension's. Use pictures for reference if you have those. I think it looks better with the outfit below then what is on CC.

Sons%20of%20Sandow1_zpsbua7zp2g.jpg

Sons%20of%20Sandow2_zpskiwmfb19.jpg

Mar 1st Update:

ONLY Neville's NXT Rival attire, Rollins solo attire, one Charlotte, and Barrett are currently online. Only have 5 spots and several things got deleted of CC at one point.

Black King Barret (search: wiscowilz, Barrett)

Barrett won my KotR and I made a custom attire for him. I have given him a new finisher in my Universe the Kudo Driver (Vertebreaker) which I have named the Black Plague for him

Black%20King%20Barrett_zpsm5psxkqh.jpg

February 11th

Adrian Neville NXT Takeover Rival outfit uploaded (pics tomorrow)

wiscowilz, neville, nxt, rival

Jan 18 UPDATE:

Both Charlotte's, Force Velocity, and Rollins are online now. Really hoping for a lot of downloads so I can put more than 5 up at a time.

New Charlotte attires...Dec 30th Main Event and R Evolution attires with full moveset based on AgeofSandow's 2K14 moveset. There is one DLC and one non-DLC

TAGS: wiscowilz, charlotte, nxt, diva

CharlotteUpdate1_zps5f7ca8e4.jpg

CharlotteUpdate1a_zps19bc7761.jpg

CharlotteUpdate2_zps9b348090.jpg

CharlotteUpdate2a_zps6521cea8.jpg

Custom Seth Rollins Evolution attrie

TAGS: wiscowilz, rollins

RollinsEvolution_zpsfe9192f4.jpg

RollinsEvolution2_zpsdecb7966.jpg

The following are currently not on CC:

Here is my latest...it is my Damien Sandow in his Wyatt Family member gear for my Universe

Sandow is NOT available online as of this moment

Tags...wiscowilz, Sandow, Wyatt (i think)

SandowWyatt_zps2f69db13.jpg

I made a custom attire for a Big E/Kofi team that I am putting together in my universe called Force Velocity.

Tags...Big E, Kofi, wiscowilz

BigEForceVelocity_zps235e8576.jpg

KofiForceVelocity_zpsb5a3212f.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow really like it, I swear this forum needs more custom superstar editor like you dude. I'm thinking about posting my customs too :D

Thanks.

Reposted Sandow picture since it was deleted from my photobucket for some reason

I have a Fandango one for a new gimmick (Curtis Hammer) to team with Curtis Axel as THe Maulers but its just basically Axel's gear with a different log as well as a Seth Rollins-Evolution (basically his SR logo on the back of trunks like the rest of Evolution wears) one because he joined Evolution in my Universe.

Neither are as detailed as these one.

Sorry, but I'm not really making anything current (except for Charlotte because I needed her for my Universe). I'm doing custom stuff to use in my Universe

maybe he meant using current Undertaker model and gave him a custom/hybrid current-MoD attire :)

Sorry, but I'm not really making anything current (except for Charlotte because I needed her for my Universe). I'm doing custom stuff to use in my Universe

maybe he meant using current Undertaker model and gave him a custom/hybrid current-MoD attire :)

That is exactly what I meant. He already has the beard for the attire.

That is exactly what I meant. He already has the beard for the attire.

Okay I get it now but its still an actual attire and my stuff is all 100% custom that fits with my Universe.

I love those Big E and Kofi attires. I don't like the direction of the New Day anymore, and i teamed Kofi and Big E up in 2k14, so i might do the same here. I like it.

Thanks glad you liked them. They are up. Hopefully I will have a second outfit with a turquoise highlight attire this weekend. I already have the graphics made and on my game just haven't had time to finish it and put it up.

Working on editing my Charlotte to a more current look but in the meantime I uploaded a moveset for her based on AgeofSandow's 2K14 moveset.

search wiscowilz, nxt, charlotte

Also in order to put that on CC I took Sandow off since it wasn't very popluar.

Jan 18 UPDATE:

Both Charlotte's, Force Velocity, and Rollins are online now. Really hoping for a lot of downloads so I can put more than 5 up at a time.

New Charlotte attires...Dec 30th Main Event and R Evolution attires with full moveset based on AgeofSandow's 2K14 moveset. There is one DLC and one non-DLC

TAGS: wiscowilz, charlotte, nxt, diva

CharlotteUpdate1_zps5f7ca8e4.jpg

CharlotteUpdate1a_zps19bc7761.jpg

CharlotteUpdate2_zps9b348090.jpg

CharlotteUpdate2a_zps6521cea8.jpg

Custom Seth Rollins Evolution attrie

TAGS: wiscowilz, rollins, evolution

RollinsEvolution_zpsfe9192f4.jpg

RollinsEvolution2_zpsdecb7966.jpg

Oh my! Thanks a lot for the Charlotte! And also great to see a non dlc version! The attires look amazing though

Thanks, I worked hard on them and definitely wanted to make sure I put two versions up.

Heel Cena and Kofi would be really cool to see.

Kofi/Big E may end up as a heel tag team with outfits kinf of like they have in the first post but a darker look.

As for Heel Cena, I might end up doing that at some point but I can only have 5 things posted right now as I dont have enough downloads yet. I have Force Velocity, 2 Charlotte's, and my Seth Rollins Evolution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That Barrett is dope! But I can't seem to find it on CC, please upload it's perfect and will make for a top heel in my Universe

Did he get deleted again?

I'll put him back up, but he does have DLC due to the skull/crown mask (i think)

Yeah him and my solo Rollins custom one both got deleted AGAIN. Getting sick and tired of it. Will get them both back up tonight.

Archived