Unpopular Indy/Puro/Lucha/Misc Opinions

AssaultDriver720

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goto sucks.

that's unpopular?

may or may not be popular, but i hate mexican wrestling. can't stand how most of it is stalling and stomping.

I have no idea. Never seen anyone talk about him. I remember someone said they want him to win the IWGP Heavyweight Title.

I don't like the name Johnny Mundo so I'm just gonna continue calling him Morrison.

I used to like Morrison in WWE, and I still did in LU, but he's just meh to me now. Don't really care for him. I legit wanted Havoc to beat him and I was disappointed when he didn't.

Vampiro makes no sense. I remember in the earlier episodes he said he wanted violence, when Pentagon Jr. is in a pretty basic match "OH THIS GUY IS SO SADISTIC BROTHER. HE'S EVIL. WHATS WRONG WITH THESE FANS" like tf?

The AAA title is ugly.

As far as Vampiro goes, it's part of him and Pentagon's LU gimmick. Him and Pentagon Jr had this Master & Apprentice thing going on, inspired by Star Wars. Vampiro was Pentagon Jr's Darth Sidious, Pentagon Jr was his Anakin. Vampiro playing into the gimmick, had to also have a Palpatine like character on the announce table to show everyone he was against Pentagon and wasn't his master, despite everyone knowing he was due to the promos and it clearly being Vampiro under the cloak. It wasn't until Ultima Lucha in which it was actually revealed that he was the one influencing Pentagon Jr's violence. As far as season two goes, Vampiro is supposed to be rehabilitated, but I also think its an act, as Vampiro keeps alluding to Pentagon Jr having to take dark paths to reach the light at the end of the tunnel. The whole thing is kind of cool really.

I love LU but some of their wrestlers arent great actors, which is becoming a bit of a requirement it seems like. The whole angle with the Moth dude and Sexy Star was bad, because Sexy Star's acting was shitty.

Mike Bailey is the best unsigned wrestler in the world.

Mike Bailey v Super Dragon would have been awesome.

I really like Bailey, I feel in PWG he's filling that underdog crowd favourite unconventional role that El Generico mastered for so many years (and Drake Younger did to a lesser extent)

Whereas my opinion to add is I find Andrew Everett boring, and sloppy

Mike Bailey is the best unsigned wrestler in the world.

Mike Bailey v Super Dragon would have been awesome.

I really like Bailey, I feel in PWG he's filling that underdog crowd favourite unconventional role that El Generico mastered for so many years (and Drake Younger did to a lesser extent)

Whereas my opinion to add is I find Andrew Everett boring, and sloppy

His match with Hero is what made me a believer. Such a awesome match.

I agree with the assessment of Ospreay, he didn't really do anything for me at BOLA, I enjoyed Andrews work more and outside of Zack Sabre Jr, Scurll was the most impressive of the British contingent, in fact I'd say he was more enterntainimg than any of the Lucha Underground guys at BOLA.

In Ospreays defence though he is only still 22 I believe and only debuted in 2012, so he has time in his favour and working with the NJPW juniors will only improve him

Archived