Better Call Saul

Jmerc

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back at it with season 2 since I stopped watching the time it was airing.

Got to say binge watching on Netflix brings a different vibe to the whole thing.

I like it way more than I did the first time.Currently at episode 5 and I got to say I love Tuco man.

BTW is it true that the show will be cancelled due to its poor ratings ?

Just got back at it with season 2 since I stopped watching the time it was airing. Got to say binge watching on Netflix brings a different vibe to the whole thing. I like it way more than I did the first time.Currently at episode 5 and I got to say I love Tuco man.

BTW is it true that the show will be cancelled due to its poor ratings ?

Not true. The ratings haven't been phenomenal, but it hasn't been cancelled. It just hasn't been renewed, yet. Gilligan and Gould, however, sound quite confident in this interview about it getting renewed.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished episode 9

I won't comment on the car crash since eveyrthing has been said already but I will comment on how bad I felt for Irene and how disgusted I felt with Jimmy.I hated how he manipulated this poor old lady.

BTW Nacho's pill didn't work or do I have to watch episode 10 to find out?

Scratch that.Finished episode 10.What a finale.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i think i might wait until this is all out

im too much accustomed to the binge culture now

You don't get to savor each episode then. :(

Fantastic, understated episode. The ending is brilliant and I loved the reveal at the end of the Mike sequence. Who would have thought Mike would have the funniest scenes on a show about Saul Goodman? :laugh:

What an episode, this is easily the best show on tv right now.

I love this show. The character development is unbelievable.

i think i might wait until this is all out

im too much accustomed to the binge culture now

You don't get to savior each episode then. :(

Fantastic, understated episode. The ending is brilliant and I loved the reveal at the end of the Mike sequence. Who would have thought Mike would have the funniest scenes on a show about Saul Goodman? :laugh:

I love how he just had fun driving around and then proceeded to tell one of the guys there how *censored*ed up their surveillance and security measures are :lol:

Archived