Remember when... Sports Edition

DOPE

Remember Landon Donovan and the greatest goal in US World Cup history. Ian Darke yelling "GO GO USA" is something i will never ever forget. Such a important goal, that team in 2010 wasn't too great. That match was hard to watch because they couldn't get anything going and on that counter it looked like they were going to score until he shot it right at the goalie and there was Donovan to clean it up and win the group.

Remember in that same group Green turned into a retard and gave you guys a point

as well as;

e4mqGnm.jpg

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember Landon Donovan and the greatest goal in US World Cup history. Ian Darke yelling "GO GO USA" is something i will never ever forget. Such a important goal, that team in 2010 wasn't too great. That match was hard to watch because they couldn't get anything going and on that counter it looked like they were going to score until he shot it right at the goalie and there was Donovan to clean it up and win the group.

Remember in that same group Green turned into a retard and gave you guys a point

as well as;

e4mqGnm.jpg

I'm done. :XD:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived