Remember when... Sports Edition

DOPE

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when everybody had cornrows because Allen Iverson had cornrows?

Speaking of Iverson, remember when he played for Denver?

Remember when that dude got shot over Iverson shoes so AI took hundreds of pairs to that neighborhood so no one else would have to get shot by someone wanting them.

Actually the first time I'm reading this. Nobody here watched the NBA or basketball for that matter, but even in Holland, everybody knew about Allen Iverson and how he was the answer. In Scotland, they even had posters of Iverson hanged up in the locker room of soccer team Glasgow Rangers so that the players would feel inspired by just looking at him before a big game.

Melo's high point in his career was when he was in Denver playing along Chauncy Billups.

They made it all the way to the WCF. Should have gone to the finals.

The Nuggets have fared better since Melo left than the Knicks. Even this year when they are near the bottom of the standings they have almost 3 times as many wins as them.

From what I recall, the maid was lying about vaginal rape, although Kobe did confess to telling the maid to kiss his dick or something, if not forcing a fellatio.

Remember when Kobe played through an injury while LeBron stopped when it was hot as *Censored* in the Spurs arena?

From what I recall, the maid was lying about vaginal rape, although Kobe did confess to telling the maid to kiss his dick or something, if not forcing a fellatio.

Remember when Kobe played through an injury while LeBron stopped when it was hot as *Censored* in the Spurs arena?

You ever gotten bad muscle cramps though, they pretty much incapacitate you.

To be honest, D'Antoni was a *censored*tard for not pulling Kobe out. As much as I dislike Spoelstra and think he's incompetent, it was wise to keep LeBron out as he's the only one that could have helped the Heat win the playoffs.

#8 Kobe was the rapist though

Have you ever noticed how #8 Kobe and #24 Kobe are never in the same room together? That's because they're the same dude.

I don't think he raped her though, she had jizz on her panties from like 8 different guys. How is it that out of 8 or 10 guys, the only one that had to rape to get some was the multi-millionaire superstar athlete? Did this girl just lay down for all these no-name schmoes but say no to Kobe? I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I can think of a few reason$ why it went down the way it did.

Archived