Playstation 4 DLC

+.//Ochoa

Does the game require the user to go online to keep the DLCs, which are downloaded, running?

I've downloaded my two versions of Sting last month and have played with the models over and over, but I don't understand why the game tells me that the download hasn't been installed properly and that if I would like to play the game I would have to re install the DLC or else my data would be deleted. it seems to be happening whenever my net is down.

Plus, why isn't the DLC sharable with other users on the same PS4? I mean I have to log in to my Region 3 account and then switch to my main account which is Region 1 just to keep my dlc and my save files as well or else the same message pops up.. it's nothing like the way that the PS3 handles the DLC where you download from a different account and you can use it with any user on the console.

yes.. If you read the terms and conditions on the game's title screen you'll see that a constant connection is required ( but not always necessary) depending on if 2K allow's DLC access offline or not. They have the right to change access whenever they wish according to the T's& C's

Also, point to note is that when you play WWE you send data to yahoo, Facebook and various other websites that are able to access your content on your PS4/ Xbox.

I'm not making this up... READ the Terms and conditions. It's scary.

yes.. If you read the terms and conditions on the game's title screen you'll see that a constant connection is required ( but not always necessary) depending on if 2K allow's DLC access offline or not. They have the right to change access whenever they wish according to the T's& C's

Also, point to note is that when you play WWE you send data to yahoo, Facebook and various other websites that are able to access your content on your PS4/ Xbox.

I'm not making this up... READ the Terms and conditions. It's scary.

You actually read the terms and conditions???

jk

Thanks for pointing that out! It's kind of a bummer though...

Plus, why isn't the DLC sharable with other users on the same PS4? I mean I have to log in to my Region 3 account and then switch to my main account which is Region 1 just to keep my dlc and my save files as well or else the same message pops up.. it's nothing like the way that the PS3 handles the DLC where you download from a different account and you can use it with any user on the console.

It is shareable. Just within the same region. DLCs has always been region lock on PS3/PS4.

Archived