Could CAW Slots and Custom Soundtracks be added via Patch Update

DThunda

I know this is probably reaching but I feel if 2K would be willing to patch additional CAW Slots and add Customs Soundtracks it would keep the die hard WWE games fans off their back until 2K16. I understand as fan of the series the fact they had to remove parts of the game to rebuild it and make it better. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees downloading or creating a superstar with using the basic themes or even superstar themes kills the experience Even if downloading more themes through PSN or XBL and charge a fee for individual or bundled themes because WWE owns the licencing .

What do you guys think about 2K patching More CAW Slots and Custom Soundtracks? IF you agree lets make it known to 2K and maybe they will make it happen.

No chance, might not be impossible but still NO CHANCE 2K would consider it, they will have fun plugging more Caw slots and Custom Music as new features for 2k16. Really though with adding all these new characters and trons for the DLC wrestlers how bloody hard would it be to at least give us Rollins, Ambrose & Reigns titantron & music!

CAW Slots, I can see, maybe. Custom music won't be in. A.) They said they want to look into making that a feature in the next game on PS4 and B.) it would be counter productive to the XB1 sales, since the Xbox doesn't feature music usage like the PS4 does.

I know this is probably reaching but I feel if 2K would be willing to patch additional CAW Slots and add Customs Soundtracks it would keep the die hard WWE games fans off their back until 2K16. I understand as fan of the series the fact they had to remove parts of the game to rebuild it and make it better. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees downloading or creating a superstar with using the basic themes or even superstar themes kills the experience Even if downloading more themes through PSN or XBL and charge a fee for individual or bundled themes because WWE owns the licencing .

What do you guys think about 2K patching More CAW Slots and Custom Soundtracks? IF you agree lets make it known to 2K and maybe they will make it happen.

See I wouldn't mind this, say like every month or two months they could put an entrance music/titantron DLC up for a dollar or two with not only updated superstar themes but possibly also the bumper songs the TV shows use

Archived