Tag Team Call Name Glitch

DThunda

Is anyone else experiencing a Tag Team Call Name Glitch where when any superstar comes out they are Representing the "Acolytes" even if they are not in a tag team it always says it and its a very annoying glitch. Hopefully 2K will patch this very soon.

Yes, It's caused by having one Superstar in a faction /Team with a call name... but the other partner in either a different faction or not at all.

How can you have two people in one team and have them in separate teams with other people? Or are we talking about Exhibition mode?

I've got 30 tag teams spread over 3 brands and most of them still have never been auto-booked for a match, there is absolutely no reason for the universe to invent these cross tag matches. I just edit these screwy tag matchups that get auto-booked into something more sensible and problem solved. I've also turned "tag team breakups/formations" OFF in story options and see less of these types of matches generated now.

Another kind of funny glitch I've found with tag teams. I've got the WWE Tag Team Championship '02-'10 set for my Raw brand. When the champs come out wearing the belts, we still only get the first member's name on the belts but...it's spelled exactly backwards. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper come out with nawoR kcirE on their nameplates! Seth and Roman took the belts off em on the last ppv, now the belts are inscribed with snilloR hteS. I strongly doubt these types of problems will ever be fixed, so I just have to laugh at this kinda stuff, haha. The '02 World Tag Team Championship belts are much better, they just don't put ANY name on the nameplate for those...

Another kind of funny glitch I've found with tag teams. I've got the WWE Tag Team Championship '02-'10 set for my Raw brand. When the champs come out wearing the belts, we still only get the first member's name on the belts but...it's spelled exactly backwards. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper come out with nawoR kcirE on their nameplates! Seth and Roman took the belts off em on the last ppv, now the belts are inscribed with snilloR hteS.

Was the name backwards backwards or were they holding the belt upside-down?

Archived