Warning point removal

Dazz

When, recently?

Nope, haven't visited this site since August 2012. I actually forgot about this site until a few days back when someone linked to a WWE 2K15 issue that was discussed here and I figured I'd see what was what and possibly return to posting here again. Noticed I had 3 warning points and figured that since it's been over 2 years since I was last here, they should surely be removed upon request.

Only just getting used to the new layout and where everything is again so yeah, I haven't called anyone anything.

And judging by past behaviour, 95% of it was instigated by other people so...

Now I remember why I quit this board if I'm gonna be treated like this when I come back after years away, do nothing wrong but still get trolled and provoked into flaming as an excuse to get rid of probably the best member this site ever had.

And judging by past behaviour, 95% of it was instigated by other people so...

Now I remember why I quit this board if I'm gonna be treated like this when I come back after years away, do nothing wrong but still get trolled and provoked into flaming as an excuse to get rid of probably the best member this site ever had.

It doesn't matter, you have previous warns, you can't just run from it and expect to be fine. If you don't do anything, you won't get banned.

I don't see you lasting long however with that attitude, Chill out dude.

I stand by what staff have said here. We only remove warns after six months if the user hasn't caused trouble. And even though its been longer than six months for you, I still remember how much trouble you'd give us so your warns stay until you prove otherwise. And judging by your attitude you haven't changed.

We'll wait until you mature a little. May be a long wait, however.

Welcome back, Dazz.

Archived