New Impact Wrestling Logo Revealed

Jeb ★

Enjoy the logo but the name of the company should always be TNA. Changing it to Impact Wrestling is like if WWE changed the name of their company to Monday Night Raw wrestling.

To be fair thought TNA is a pretty horrible name. Impact wrestling is miles better and more professional sounding.

Enjoy the logo but the name of the company should always be TNA. Changing it to Impact Wrestling is like if WWE changed the name of their company to Monday Night Raw wrestling.

To be fair thought TNA is a pretty horrible name. Impact wrestling is miles better and more professional sounding.

TNA is chantable and memorable. Impact wrestling is not. Like I said I have no problem with them using it as the name of the show but the name of the organization should always be TNA.

I was actually instantly ashamed of that post right after i sent it out.

Lol well at least you tried :)

I actually want TNA to go a little extreme and maybe add more blood, more hardcore matches and maybe even bring back the dancing girls in the cages lol. I mean what TNA has become over the past few years has been a joke compared to what it was. And get rid of the ultra big turnbuckle pads, they are just awful. Make your ring bigger but keep it 6 sided. Make it memorable again, bring in some outside talent and build new stars.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the old world title better as well, but I could see why they changed it so it would include the new logo they've had since Hogan came in. They've yet to update the tag titles with the up to date logo though.

Archived