TNA Coming to Netflix?, Dixie Carter Speaks, New TNA Doc Being Produced

classiq.

- In the final TNA British Bootcamp Breakdown from season 2, Dixie Carter talks with Jeremy Borash and Rockstar Spud about the series, the winner Mark Andrews and more. It’s also revealed that a documentary will air in 2015 that focuses on the final six competitors from this season. The documentary will air on Challenge TV.

- Variety reports that Discovery is in talks with Netflix to stream their content on the service. Discovery owns Destination America, which is will begin airing TNA Impact Wrestling in 2015. It’s possible that TNA ends up on Netflix next year.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/tna-coming-netflix-dixie-carter-speaks-new-tna-doc-produced/

If Impact Wrestling comes to Netflix then I guess I'd be able to watch it after all (don't have the Destination America channel). And as Muur said, I can also see this potentially bringing in more viewers.

It takes Netflix like 2 months or more to actually put the content on their site. They have this kind of agreement with all production and distribution companies. Which is why I kept getting bit in the ass by buying Blu Rays and then seeing the same movie on Netflix shortly after (I hate when that happens).

What this means for Impact is that it'll take forever to even have the first Destination America episodes on their if the original report comes to fruition.

Archived