XXX Edits (JBL, Santino, Rowan, Y2J, Edge, Bryan +More)

XXX.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually interested man, and I'm sure a lot of guys are too. but I'm on PS4 :(

You should use Regal or Flair as his entrance motion, keep the theme&tron. Just to suit his gimmick ;)

Awh man, bummer! I'll totally look at some entrances to use! Thanks for the suggestions!

XXX are you taking requests? If so I was going to ask whether you'd be able to create Daniel Bryan's MITB 2012 attire

I've been considering doing that one. The problem is, I always have trouble with kickpads. If you can find some good references and maybe a texture I'd definitely give it a shot.

These are the only really clear images I can find, short of hacked ones from like WWE '12 bro, haven't been able to find textures though

by043.jpg

oi9eo3.jpg

Here's a preview. Idk if I'm going to keep it. I hate the jacket and the whole thing just feels off. Might restart it tomorrow...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=328400DE93D86E9B%21117

These are the only really clear images I can find, short of hacked ones from like WWE '12 bro, haven't been able to find textures though

by043.jpg

oi9eo3.jpg

Here's a preview. Idk if I'm going to keep it. I hate the jacket and the whole thing just feels off. Might restart it tomorrow...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=328400DE93D86E9B%21117

I think that looks pretty sweet, obviously the jacket was going to be difficult but yeah, that looks really good dude

Enzo and Big Cass?

I'm really not good at morphing and stuff, so I stick mostly to edits and attire updates! Sorry bro

How about a more current Reigns? With the silver stripes on his gear?

Yeah I could try it!

What about on Ryback'13 his purple singlet from TLC 2012?

I'll look into it!

Archived