XXX Edits (JBL, Santino, Rowan, Y2J, Edge, Bryan +More)

XXX.

I will be making some updated and custom attires for the in game superstars!

Update 4/19/15

SvR2007 Batista

jil1eu.png

Upadte 3/13/15

Summerslam 2004 JBL

xfztoj.png

wqr090.png

Update 3/8/15

2009 Santino Marella

am5v5.png

Update 2/22/15

Erick Rowan Fastlane Attire

1q2tlh.png

Updated 2/17/15

2006 Edge

2wpjedd.png

Added sunglasses after I posted this.

Update 2/16/15

Heel Chris Jericho

First I need to credit; xX SILKYJ 81 Xx, I used their Jericho on CC just because they had the arm tats already and I wasn't sure how to put them on. I did add the Fozzy tattoo on his hand though.

30l2qkw.png

Wrestlemania 26 Batista

1zoagkj.png

2w2mv5l.png

Update 2/4/15:

2012 Daniel Bryan

Been wanting to use a new Bryan for a while now. His current model is cool but I can't use it because I like his new look too much (The legit long ponytail hair). So I decided to go back to his 2012 model but I didn't want him to be a heel, so I made him a face attire. It's his Over The Limit 2012 attire. Actually took a while to find the kickpad logo.

2lidjf9.png

Update 1/26/54:

NEW Sandow Custom attire.

Haven't uploaded yet, anyone interested in it?

The T-Shirt design is completely custom. Took a picture of The Vitruvian Man and put a cartoon image of Sandow on it, cleaned it up a bit and added trunks to it and the text.

2zxqjvm.jpg

9u5k5l.png

a3ky1s.png

Update 1/24/14:

Dashing Cody Rhodes!

jr4b3l.png

15qx8ol.png

Tags: Dashing Cody Rhodes

Luke Harper

Updated Attire w/ Vest (Added back logo to the vest and a pattern to give it a natural 'denim' feel.)

xnf629.png

Thanks to Ernez for the pictures!

Keywords: Luke, Harper, XXX

Gamertag: ThatFellaDylan

12/23 Update:

Dean Ambrose

updated attire (Gave him the denim vest he wore leading up to TLC.)

34qquy8.png

2z6s4dv.png[

Keywords: Dean, Ambrose, XXX

Gamertag: ThatFellaDylan

12/30

Damien Sandow

Custom Single's attire! (Decided to give Sandow a whole different look for a single's run in my universe! The logo is his twitpic, not sure who made it!) (old)

2i6yk2v.png

2cys4lg.png

Keywords: Damien, Sandow, XXX

Gamertag: Thatfelladylan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Custom Sandow attire added!

Cool custom attire. I really like the skull face logo. Reminds me of Guns and roses album cover tattoo from their debut album. With the skull faces.

It's his twitter picture, it's a play off of the Sons of Anarchy logo

• 3 weeks later...

Started working on a Cody Rhodes. I was originally going to go for his 2011-2012 solo run but I hate how the hood doesn't go back on his head when you edit the attire. So I decided to go for a 'Dashing' attire. I didn't have any textures to work with other than the trunks. If anyone has jacket textures or designs (preferably his gold DC one) please let me know. Until then, this is what I have going on for now.

Didn't feel like capping screens for something that isn't final, heres a link to a video preview...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=328400DE93D86E9B%21113

Wow this is DylanDaPen0rBombz? No f'n way! Nice attire mayne. Quite like the Sandow original. :cool:

It's me It's Me, its DDP (Dylan Da Penor). Thanks man! Glad you like it!

New CUSTOM Sandow added.

I was originally content with the original custom Sandow I had made but it just looked too much like some sort of 'biker' gimmick and it began to bother me. So I made up a few attire designs and that's what I came up with. The t shirt design is completely custom made. I also gave him Randy Orton 04 entrance in my universe. As much as I wanted to break away from the "intellectual savior" gimmick, I forgot that his winning animation is still the damn cartwheel. And so, I decided to embrace the gimmick but take it in a slightly different direction. His attire has more of a classic feel to it. The tucked in t-shirt, the script initials in the corner. Overall im happy with it.

If anyone has suggestions, please feel free. I would like to find a different logo on the back of the trunks perhaps.

Archived