The Barbershop Pack

ZOMROX

So I was having a chat with a buddy last night who mentioned something that got me thinking, I was just wondering if anyone else has thought the same.

When playing through career mode on the current gen version of them you unlock clothing parts for CAW mode. These parts are generally for use only in career mode as they provide slight bonuses to stats when equipped but more importantly, the ability to unlock items for CAW mode exists in the game. The coding, the system, the way the game is built, whatever it is, it exists.

With 2K outwardly stating that they have plenty of ideas for DLC content could it not be a possibility that a "CAW Mode" DLC will be released adding more to customisation?

Additional body and face morphing is probably out of the question but think about it. The game has around 35 different elbow and kneepad styles, about 40 footwear choices but only around 10 hairstyles. The beard technology which was a minor selling point only exists for pre created wrestlers and CAWs are limited to stubble and there's no body hair.

The cynic in me feels like the lack of hair options is a possible gateway for them to release it as paid DLC later. Probably doing something lame and calling it the 'Barbershop Pack' and throwing in Brutus Beefcake.

Thoughts?

Even if they did it, kinda outrageous to release these things for cash.

I dunno. If they came out and said we ll give you all legends from WWE 13 & 2K14 in 2K15 but want 60 quid for them I would buy immediately.

But that's like an entire roster. Not a few facial features.

Well 2K did add new hair styles to NBA 2K15 in the newest patch, but I doubt they care that much about WWE. The lack of morphing and hair styles kills caw mode. I'm still figuring out the texture stuff so far I'm about 1 for 6 on getting a decent looking textured face.

Well 2K did add new hair styles to NBA 2K15 in the newest patch, but I doubt they care that much about WWE. The lack of morphing and hair styles kills caw mode. I'm still figuring out the texture stuff so far I'm about 1 for 6 on getting a decent looking textured face.

I was gonna say that. They updated some NBA players appearance too through the patch.

I was gonna say that. They updated some NBA players appearance too through the patch.

I wouldn't mind if they "updated" that stupid beard offa Batista...but for the most part, I vote NO to updating appearances unless it's added to the game as an alternate attire.

I find it funny that EA of all publishers let their games patch in new content like EA UFC. If they can do that, surely 2k could.

Doubt they will, given how THQ started the whole paying for DLC thing. Why would they change that if it makes them money?

I dunno. If they came out and said we ll give you all legends from WWE 13 & 2K14 in 2K15 but want 60 quid for them I would buy immediately.

Id still buy it regardless.

Id still buy it regardless.

me too ^^

reason 2k dont take wwe fans serious is bc all they do is whine and complain about how bad the game is while nba 2k fans are more appreciative and send request on wanting the new features. its all about how you approach these companies.

hahahaha

no. NBA 2K fans can get pretty disrespectful.

reason 2k dont take wwe fans serious is bc all they do is whine and complain about how bad the game is while nba 2k fans are more appreciative and send request on wanting the new features. its all about how you approach these companies.

2K has been working on their NBA game for over a decade there's much less for that fan base to complain about. There was still a shit storm of negativity at launch this year due to server issues.

I wouldn't be suprised if they gave us all full masked retro kane, as an apology for all the *Censored* ups

haha, yeah, he not only breaks the walls down...

Even though I wouldn't use her, I still think Alicia Fox would serve as a fairly decent "make good" DLC.

The divas fans got absolutely fcc'ed this year and she kinda already did confirm herself, right?

Archived