British Boot Camp 2 Winner Announced

Oresama

It is with great excitement that IMPACTWrestling.com welcomes Mark Andrews to the TNA Wrestling family! Tonight, "Mandrews" was crowned the winner of British Boot Camp 2 - finishing at the top of an incredible class of British wrestlers, which included Rampage Brown, Kay Lee Ray, Noam Dar, Dave Mastiff and Grado.

The Cardiff, Wales native proved to be a high-flying and incredibly talented performer. The fact that Andrews is just 22, well, that means the future is brighter than ever!

We, here at IMPACTWrestling.com, welcome Mark Andrews and look forward to following his journey. Congratulations Mark Andrews, winner of British Boot Camp 2!

2yvqrmt.jpg

Personally I was pulling for Kay Lee Ray of the three finalists and when the show started I expected Naom Dar to with but congratulations and good luck to Mandrews. :cool: TNA would be smart to sign a few of the other finalists though.

Congrats to Mark. He's such a mature wrestler for his age. Very impressed. This guy has a smattering of potential. I was hoping for Kay Lee Ray to win it since the beginning but hopefully she stays around the company.

Archived