The Great Muta WIP

Technokev

I'm hoping your not using my texture again ..... Because its rather strange since it looks like it and mine was custom made.

I found them on zetaboards a few months ago, if these are yours everyone has them.. I'll show you the texture so you can tell me if they are yours

I'm hoping your not using my texture again ..... Because its rather strange since it looks like it and mine was custom made.

I found them on zetaboards a few months ago, if these are yours everyone has them.. I'll show you the texture so you can tell me if they are yours

Send me a link in a pm to that zetaboard. I spent hours making that mask texture to look perfect so I don't want anyone using them unless I'v known them for a good while. I don't care if "everyone has them", its just common sense to see where they came from. This is exactly why I only do specific things and still this shit happens.

Send me a link in a pm to that zetaboard. I spent hours making that mask texture to look perfect so I don't want anyone using them unless I'v known them for a good while. I don't care if "everyone has them", its just common sense to see where they came from. This is exactly why I only do specific things and still this shit happens.

So basically you won't let him use it if it's your texture? Not even if he references you?

Looks great Techno, would be a shame for this guy to ruin it.

So basically you won't let him use it if it's your texture? Not even if he references you?

Bingo. Isn't the first time he's done it to me and also Petchy. Heck, the first time he did it to me was only a few weeks ago.

I don't care if I'm ruining it, he post's on other forums and got the textures previously without looking at the do not edit list which is pinned right at the top of the section he got my other stuff from. Plus hes a moderator there too. He can make anyone he wants to as long as he doesn't use stuff I made. I'd be alitte more "chilled out" if it was the first time he did it.

I haven't even heard back from him and hes been online.

• 2 weeks later...

Bingo. Isn't the first time he's done it to me and also Petchy. Heck, the first time he did it to me was only a few weeks ago.

I don't care if I'm ruining it, he post's on other forums and got the textures previously without looking at the do not edit list which is pinned right at the top of the section he got my other stuff from. Plus hes a moderator there too. He can make anyone he wants to as long as he doesn't use stuff I made. I'd be alitte more "chilled out" if it was the first time he did it.

I haven't even heard back from him and hes been online.

Thats pretty childish dude. Did you share your toys with the other kids when you were a kid?

• 1 month later...

you shouldnt have posted the texture online or posted it with out tagging it out with your name on it. if you didnt want anyone to use it. theres no law saying he cant use it. its not that serious and just a video game its not like either of you being paid for it lol. just playing. but you should tag all your textures fron here on out.

you shouldnt have posted the texture online or posted it with out tagging it out with your name on it. if you didnt want anyone to use it. theres no law saying he cant use it. its not that serious and just a video game its not like either of you being paid for it lol. just playing. but you should tag all your textures fron here on out.

I didn't post it online. Thats the thing. People ripped the texture I made using the Caw tools from past games.

I didn't post it online. Thats the thing. People ripped the texture I made using the Caw tools from past games.

now i see the issue you have bc he bootlegged your creation and didnt ask to use it or even give you credit. I had that happen to me a few times on some my logos and it sucks on the respect level.

Archived