Suicide squad

Rubbersoul

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright...at least Smith actually looks like Deadshot now. Literally not familiar with anyone else in the photo aside from Deadshot and Harley tho...and what I'm assuming is Killer Croc, directly to Smith's left. If I knew anything about DC, I'm sure the chick with the Japanese flag would be easily identified as well...but I don't know her.

Harley looks like a cheap Suicide Girls model. No bodysuit or jester hat? Hell, I would've taken the over stylized version from Arkham City too, at least that looked pretty gritty and dark. Eh, don't like it at all, disappointed.

Deadshot and Killercroc look very cool.

Like Joker she will totally have multiple looks in the film so this might just be her look at the beginning of the film and she might get her full Harley costume eventually

Can't wait to see Killer Croc on the big screen. I've always been intrigued on how they were going to do him. I'm liking each of their looks (not that I know a lot about most of them,) but I can totally see the cosplaying aspect. I'm digging them though. Looking forward to seeing a full Joker cast image.

I guess that other photo of Deadshot looking like Smith in Wild Wild West 2 is Deadshot on his off days.

Harley's tattoo's are facing up as if she gave them to herself.

I said it about The Joker, but it fits with Harley too. Who the *Censored* would want to tattoo Harley Quinn? That bitch would flay your knee caps if you messed it up even a tiny bit.

I have a question - Captain Boomerang sounds incredibly lame. Is he literally just a guy who throws boomerangs?

Bingo :lol: some of his boomerangs are like explosive or some shit

Harley's tattoo's are facing up as if she gave them to herself.

Hmm, if that turns out to be the case, then maybe she's the maniac that tattooed Joker? Makes sense.

What's with the dude on the far right, El Diablo? He looks out of place with that lame letterman jacket.

Archived