Suicide squad

Rubbersoul

Definitely looks like a new type of Joker. I guess he's supposed to be kinda dark and realistic ala Ledger but more comical. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. With the tattoos and the overall very clearly "chosen" asthetic, I could actually see him being somewhat sane, compared to other renditions.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed it says "Damaged" on his forhead. Either he's been insanely abused in that movie's arc or he's a total poser. Not judging on whether I like that or not, but he definitely needs to be a new Joker, man. If he'd just be like Ledger or the comic Joker, that'd be super lame. I mean, I love those styles of him but this doesn't suit him at all.

I mean, I agree, but I'm willing to give it a chance. It really depends on how they do the movie all around. I can see the appeal of the whole scene/hipster/steampunk type of asthetic combined with one of the most popular characters ever, let alone the most popular character archtype (the laughing madman. Mind you, an archtype that he basically defined) but I'm not super happy about it either. I hope they just embrace those "flaws" and properly pull an engaging Joker together, however he might come out. I reckon if it's not a Joker I like, it could be general character I possibly enjoy, even if it doesn't do the Joker justice.

That new Joker design is ass.

He looks like a member of the Prodigy.

I got more of the Die Antwoord vibe

What I want to know is who in their right mind wants to sit down for a few hours and tattoo The Joker? Dude was probably shaking like a priest in a playground

What was mentioned above is my problem too. I just don't see Joker as someone who would sit down for hours getting tattoos. Then again, he carefully puts on his makeup and has that nice suit, so I guess it makes sense. Strictly visually, I like it, I am just not sure how it would suit the character and stuff. But I like Leto as an actor, so I'm just hoping for the best.

What was mentioned above is my problem too. I just don't see Joker as someone who would sit down for hours getting tattoos. Then again, he carefully puts on his makeup and has that nice suit, so I guess it makes sense. Strictly visually, I like it, I am just not sure how it would suit the character and stuff. But I like Leto as an actor, so I'm just hoping for the best.

Probably held the tattooist at gunpoint or some shit

First look at Jared Leto's Joker (not just the hair)

UmHyKcL.jpg

I like it but I'm seeing more Victor Zsasz than Joker. Kind of reminds me of Joe Gilgun too.

This is the first thing that I thought when I saw this picture

Archived