Suicide squad

Rubbersoul

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Jared Leto will be an amazing Joker, but Will Smith is a bit of an odd casting choice to me.

But then again, he's Will Smith

Like I'm sure he'll alright, but he's so likeable it might be hard for me to take him serious as a bad guy.

They're totally gonna be portrayed as good guys though. Or more likely anti-heroes.

I'm sure Jared Leto will be an amazing Joker, but Will Smith is a bit of an odd casting choice to me.

But then again, he's Will Smith

Like I'm sure he'll alright, but he's so likeable it might be hard for me to take him serious as a bad guy.

They're totally gonna be portrayed as good guys though. Or more likely anti-heroes.

See I'm gonna have trouble taking him seriously as anything except a squeaky clean good guy. He's like in the same class as a guy like Wayne Brady for me.

More excited for this than the Justice League movie. That might change later tho

Same, I already think it's stupid that the Justice League movie has been broken into 2 films.

I'm pretty excited about this, after watching Arrow I really like the Suicide Squad. After the episode, I always thought there was potential for a spin off or a film. I'm not too sure about the cast, even though it's an all star cast it might *Censored* up.

Jared Leto - I've never heard of the guy before, the first time the name even crossed my mind was when I heard rumours that he was going to be playing The Joker. I think that he has the look, but I can't comment too much because I've never seen one of his films. Although he already has the laugh :P

Will Smith - I'm really unsure about this, I've never seen him play a villain/anti-hero. He could do well, I personally think that someone different should've been cast.

Margot Robbie - Hot af, no more words are needed :P

Tom Hardy - He'll obviously do well in his role, it'll be weird seeing him in another DC role other than Bane.

Cara Delevigne - Don't like this choice.

Jai Courtney - Never heard of him, from what I've researched about him he seems quite inexperienced.

I have high hopes for this film, hopefully more information will start to come out soon.

I didn't really know anything until this year with Arrow doing it and Assault on Arkham. And I'm very curious of how they are gonna go about doing this. I think Joker will have a very similar role as in Assault on Arkham. Since he really isn't a member. As in Assault on Arkham

Killing off almost all the cast, and possibly Amanda Waller herself

I wonder who (if they do) will be killed off. With Deadshot being basically the leader I doubt him( Watch with Will Smith being Deadshot, Willow will play his daughter). And I haven't really seen any hate for Leto being Joker, with Heath there was a ton of hate of his casting. But with a lot of like fan made photos of Leto being Joker I can see it. Don't really know any no movies of his I can think of. And maybe Batman will appear in it as did for Assault on Arkham. Gonna be great rooting for the bad guys.

Since I posted Colbert in the other thread, I have that idea in my head that he'd be a great Joker. I don't know if he could even properly act in an actual movei but he seems like the perfect guy to play the old Joker. Not the realism Joker that Ledger did so perfectly, but like he is in the Arkham Games and the old movies.

• 5 weeks later...

Well Hardy left because "He didn't like the script" probably gets killed off or something. Jake is good but he doesn't look like his character. Well, Smith doesn't look like Deadshot either. I like Arrows Deadshot more. People are saying this movie won't make it. They said the same about Guardians and it was amazing, now they are saying it about Ant-Man, and DoJ people are just so quick to judge a movie before its even made

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived