Donquis29's RTW 2K15 Caws *UPDATE* 1 NEW CAW & 2 UPDATED 3/31/2015

Donquis29

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep up the great work Don. Look forward to Valentine! Any chance of seeing Dark Carnival on Ps4?

funny you should ask lol

3 NEW CAW POSTED!!!

Jesus! Those new CAWs are amazing man. You're one of the best at making Originals for sure. Thank lord for the logo importer lol.

Keep up the great work Don. Look forward to Valentine! Any chance of seeing Dark Carnival on Ps4?

funny you should ask lol

3 NEW CAW POSTED!!!

Jesus! Those new CAWs are amazing man. You're one of the best at making Originals for sure. Thank lord for the logo importer lol.

Thank Lord indeed lol.

funny you should ask lol

3 NEW CAW POSTED!!!

Thank Lord indeed lol.

Aye, opens up a new world. Now everyone can upload textures and various logos. Hate the lame stretching/blur that happens when placing them on attires though.

funny you should ask lol

3 NEW CAW POSTED!!!

Thank Lord indeed lol.

Aye, opens up a new world. Now everyone can upload textures and various logos. Hate the lame stretching/blur that happens when placing them on attires though.

I hate it to but I'm learning to work around it, still frustrating though.

Some of the best caws I've ever seen, props to you sir. Also, question: how do you go about making these awesome logos? I'm very curious what you use.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 11 to create/edit my logos. Everyone keeps wondering how I create pics in Sony Vegas since its a video editing program but I've been using it 5 yrs now & I've learned how to do alot with it. I don't use Photoshop because personally its seems to complicated to me where as Sony Vegas is simple & to the point, to me atleast. Maybe I'm just so used to it after all this time but it does exactly what I want it to do & I've no problems with it yet, other than the random program crashes which suck but I digress lol.

The CAWS you had before where amazing and now you go and do this to us. Looking really good!

Ain't it great lol thanx bro, really happy that I can do exactly what I want this time around. Well to a certain extent anyway but still better than past years,

Is any of these guys uploaded Don?

Right now only two (Bryan Black & Darius Chanes) but I plan on uploading more & all of my caws eventually. I've just been real busy recently with the holidays passing on top me being a perfectionist to where when I think I'm done with someone I got back & change something & won't be satisfied until I think its perfect. So hopefully I can allow myself to upload a few more soon. *Fingers Crossed lol*

Hey Don, was Lockhart one of your creations ?

Why yes he was & still is, one of my favorites actually & he is returning soon!

Ma dawg Bryan Black :D was legit like my favorite CAWs last year on the 360. I pushed the guy to the MOON, but i changed his moveset up to make him kind of like boxer. You know how Barrett used to have the "bare knuckle fighter" gimmick? Like that.

Also, where you the one that made Carter Heights in 2k14, or was that someone else?

That's exactly what I did in Universe Mode myself every year lol & yeah I created The Carter & he is coming back to just gotta think of what to do with him since there's no fro this year so I'll have to straighten his hair this time around I guess.

where do you find the source material for your tattoos? you and the other RTW guys all have awesome tattoo work

Nothing specific honestly, everything just kinda comes to me or certain things I see or hear also gives me ideas with my creation process as far as new logos, attires, & tattoos but with tattoos though I just try to base them off of the person I'm creating like personality, background, name, appearence just anything to do with the character or if that doesn't work then I just think of things I like myself.

Some of the cleanest work sir. Jimi Valentine is like awe-inspiring. Seriously one of my favorite caws I have ever seen.

Thanx man & I really like how he came out myself. After wanting to use that name for so long I'm glad I waited to finally try & create him this year cause it was definitely worth it.

Vaaaaaleeeeeen-tine! Yo, you should slip me a formula and on the low so I can get him on the ONE..

I just might bro, actually wonder what you might do with him.

Don, you went above and beyond with "dark karnival". I really like that Donvido too. Wow!!

Thanx man really do appreciate it & I actually know what to do for an attire for Donvido since its suppose to represent myself but I got the ball rolling it all just came together,

Yeah man, Its really impressive, its amazing what you can do with the editor. I know people are saying its much more limited this year, but looking at Jimi, proves otherwise. Keep it up bud! Can't wait to get jimi!

Not gonna lie it is limited to an extent if you compare it to 2K14 but its still more you can do at the same time though. I was one of those people complaining myself but once I started to mess around with it I figured out how to do what I wanted. Really feeling Jimi myself btw, one of my new favorites.

Hey don, any updates on Valentine, dark karnival? When u will upload them? Have you started Lockhart?

Haven't started Lockhart yet but plan to Thursday on my next off day & as far as Jimi & "Formerly known as Dark Karnival" MisFit & Mr. J as well as my other caws I plan on trying to upload them soon I've just been busy. The little time I do get I use to try & create as much as possible so trust me I'm trying man but hopefully soon. I have 10 caws created now just to give some insight one of which is no where near done yet (The Carter) so technically 9 then & I'm off of work today so heres hoping I can get him done & upload some others no promises though.

1) Huge fan of your work

2) Also watched your youtube video

3) I believe you said your guys all have face textures.. Do you just look for a texture you like and then base your morphs around that or do you do your morphs and then add in the face?

Just notes for future references once I am able to upgrade systems and get this game got ideas for name and general looks already just waiting to get the game and the system to try it all out.

Keep up the good work man

Bananas, just bananas.....this is why 25 slot ARE NOT ENOUGH!

And Amen about the new image uploader. It makes a world of difference in creating. Now if 2K would fix the errors and bring back past creation favorites, who knows what the possibilities hold.

• 3 weeks later...

Not trying to take away or distract from all of the amazing work in this thread but I gotta ask...

Is it me, or does Justin Kayse look like he's Ellen DeGeneres' little brother?

• 1 month later...

1) Huge fan of your work

2) Also watched your youtube video

3) I believe you said your guys all have face textures.. Do you just look for a texture you like and then base your morphs around that or do you do your morphs and then add in the face?

Just notes for future references once I am able to upgrade systems and get this game got ideas for name and general looks already just waiting to get the game and the system to try it all out.

Keep up the good work man

I do the morphs 1st then add the textures.

Not trying to take away or distract from all of the amazing work in this thread but I gotta ask...

Is it me, or does Justin Kayse look like he's Ellen DeGeneres' little brother?

He did but it was just a placeholder until I found a better texture which I did.

Thx don. Finally able to get misphit, Valentine and kayse. Liking Aaron Owens too. Are you doing Lockhart?

I plan to but I just can't think of a new attire for him so I might just have to update his attire from last Gen if I don't figure something out.

For the guys without a move set feel free to edit there moves anyway you would like. That was my plan for any of you guys that wanted to download them as I didn't have the time to do it myself. Again thanks for understanding.

Archived