The House That Paul Built (The Sandman and Taz, sugs?)

TheCuttingEdge™

The Human Suplex Machine

taz2_zps401a77d9.png

The Hardcore Icon

sandmanpreview_zps64afc1ef.png

sandmanupdate_zps99a6cbff.png

Couldn't resist this year's game after taking like a 3 year beak, had to give this new paint tool thing a try. I also realized how limited the CAW mode is this year. No eye size, no head morphing, no eye angle unless you use a new template, no eyebrow morphing, etc. Sure you are all aware of this though, so, anyway, enter night? Ignore the texture seams. Being able to make the head thinner and taller would be lovely.

Taz looking nothing like tazz don't even know where to start

Really? I definitely see Taz there.

The eyebrows look a little too high up, but since that can't be edited in-game, I'd say rework the texture a little. Maybe make the brows into a separate texture entirely, to allow better placement. Also, the facial hair needs to be darker. Good start though!

Taz looking nothing like tazz don't even know where to start

Really? I definitely see Taz there.

The eyebrows look a little too high up, but since that can't be edited in-game, I'd say rework the texture a little. Maybe make the brows into a separate texture entirely, to allow better placement. Also, the facial hair needs to be darker. Good start though!

I actually have a new texture I'm going to use, I just don't like how this one looks at all. Not being able to morph the head at all is such a pain, though; hisforhead is way too big. And I'll lower the brows, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived