Bleeding

+.//Ochoa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This topic has been covered countless times.

I've contacted marcus and he is going to look into it as I as many others on (ps4) have same issue. Although he insists there isn't a problem. I think the production of some discs are the issue. I've tried on my copy PAL uk version and I can't get blood. It's just not there.

I have Blood turned on.... and I can bust people open "animation" but there is never any blood. It's clearly a glitch

Since you have the in with M, why does n't he or histeam simply go through the big forums, ours, 2K ect and look for the significant repeatable issues and release a message saying they are dealing with it? Rather than you having to go out of your way to do somebody else's job?

Since you have the in with M, why does n't he or histeam simply go through the big forums, ours, 2K ect and look for the significant repeatable issues and release a message saying they are dealing with it? Rather than you having to go out of your way to do somebody else's job?

I know... but least he does actually reply back to me on proper issues.

sbrmnb.jpg

This topic has been covered countless times.

I've contacted marcus and he is going to look into it as I as many others on (ps4) have same issue. Although he insists there isn't a problem. I think the production of some discs are the issue. I've tried on my copy PAL uk version and I can't get blood. It's just not there.

I have Blood turned on.... and I can bust people open "animation" but there is never any blood. It's clearly a glitch

Looks like we will have a repeat of the no-two counts glitch. They will keep saying that there's no issue and that we are playing the game wrong.

the 2 counts glitch in wwe13 was clearly broken.. On both platforms. But I don't yet how there is blood on xbox 1 and "some people" on ps4...

I think it's a region disc issue. Like how germany censors stuff.

Nope. I have the NA version and it's the same thing. Blood in showcase mode, but rarely any blood outside of that.

It can't be a region issue because I get blood but only like 3 outta ten times I get the busted open animation how can 2k play so stupid about this issues its all over the place I'm done with 2k after this if they don't fix it they took so much out of the game fine but what they left in doesn't work 60 bucks really

2k should be ashamed the more I play the more glitches now still the blood glitch weapons teleporting and now I get error code when trying to play universe what a disgrace will never buy another game by 2k disgusted and still no response on any fixes they sold a beta for 60 bucks disgrace wwe does not seem happy with there efforts either

It's so hard to make people bleed I remember every game until around Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 or so it was relatively simple to make them bleed, just get their head in red and use a move that had the Blood logo. I wish it showed if the moves induce blood or if it's just front face moves like RKO, Super Kicks, Pedigree, ect. Weapons are the only way I have tbh.

Still have same issues but now my universe mode keeps crashing I looked it up and it says its because of poor optimization by the Dev team this game is so broken and Marcus is just as bad he has said and done nothing about these issues its pretty much a broken beta I'm done returning it never buy from 2k again rip off

Never thought I would say this but I miss THQ at least their games worked can't believe they were allowed to sell this unfinished game tons of less content weakest roster in history blood glitch correction data glitch Xbox one career mode crashing the list doesn't stop

The guy at GameStop just said he's had 90 percent return rate on people who bought wwe 2k15 worste customer service 2k no one wants a broke game lol its so glitched and by the way 2k telling people to delete and re install the game is not a fix been a month not one thing fixed just returning it like most every one else on ps4

Still have same issues but now my universe mode keeps crashing I looked it up and it says its because of poor optimization by the Dev team this game is so broken and Marcus is just as bad he has said and done nothing about these issues its pretty much a broken beta I'm done returning it never buy from 2k again rip off

Never thought I would say this but I miss THQ at least their games worked can't believe they were allowed to sell this unfinished game tons of less content weakest roster in history blood glitch correction data glitch Xbox one career mode crashing the list doesn't stop

The guy at GameStop just said he's had 90 percent return rate on people who bought wwe 2k15 worste customer service 2k no one wants a broke game lol its so glitched and by the way 2k telling people to delete and re install the game is not a fix been a month not one thing fixed just returning it like most every one else on ps4

Good on you bro.

Any vid on the blood?

Nope.. this was my whole topic that everyone twisted. There is No blood on ps4 outside of showcase mode. There was one or to videos but the majority of people don't have blood.

I've been getting blood every now and then recently. But its still gltiched because it stays on like , Level 1 blood the whole match and then it spreads in the post match cutscene. It still doesn't work all the time though.

I know... but least he does actually reply back to me on proper issues.

sbrmnb.jpg

"I have ps4 and blood dude." Jesus Christ you work for the company. Stop trying to tell him it's there if it's not.

Archived