BIG333GUS - CUSTOM CAWs [WIP Update 12.7]

Big333Gus

Hey everyone

This year I've decided to reincarnate some of my original CAWs for a second profile on my PS and run a universe with them and others I download. Guys keep up the good work there are some great CAWs coming out in this section. I'll add more next weekend but I spent this weekend pulling together my first CAW. Hope you guys enjoy.

ENTRANCES YOUTUBE [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFxwCpFRhNdezZp_I8eDuw]

Jake Nox [Tags - BIG333GUS] Uploaded by: BIG333G

Main event face who first emerged for me a couple years ago but I never uploaded him. Now he has come alive with the logo uploader. 2 Attires.

ATTIRE 1

vHyiWkF.jpg

rL2QfEB.jpg

ATTIRE 2

STg8wtA.jpg

6mKB3nl.jpg

Omar Black [Tags - BIG333GUS] Uploaded by: BIG333G

Main event heel who has evolved from my CAW Ty Dilks back in 2011/12. I wanted a call name and teamed him with a recreation of Donquis29's [youtube name] Bryan Black, who is now on PS4 = ). I decided to use the same call name and they will still team and be in a stable as half brothers.

ATTIRE 1

Bnh0Wn6.jpg

IgHyHfb.jpg

ATTIRE 2

CsBL990.jpg

iphjub8.png

"The Future" Tyson Johnson [WIP]

Another one of my old CAWs re-imagined for this year. Athletic face midcarder who claims to be "Future Proof"

ATTIRE 1

feb3QUj.jpg

EZbtMUq.jpg

"The Flamboyant" Liam Lassiter [WIP]

Reimagined Liam Lassiter from a couple of years ago, influenced very much by Tyler Breeze this year. Found a glitch whereby if you add a scarf and then add logos to it then go in and swap the scarf for the feather boa it put them on that which you can't choose to do normally. Gives a cool effect.

ATTIRE 1

hKuRmC0.jpg

aEaZ8MB.jpg

ATTIRE 2

OegHWND.jpg

k2vrEG3.jpg

Mason Banks [WIP]

Last member of the NWA stable with Omar Black and Donquis' Bryan Black.

ATTIRE 1

YTWDdOs.jpg

iF9whs5.jpg

Bill Nolan [WIP]

One and only tall man of my CAWs at 6'10''. Actually used a face texture for this one and took me so long to get it the right color. A lot of tattoos on this guy too.

ATTIRE 1

4ji3JjE.jpg

MUnqVhH.jpg

Jack Harris [WIP]

A pretty major rip off of Kevin Steen but I couldn't help it. My back story is that he package pile drove a big man broke his neck and unfortunately he now rests in peace hence the shirt logo Jack the Giant Killer !

ATTIRE 1

bXFfliQ.jpg

muubHKr.jpg

ATTIRE 2

fajixyd.jpg

TcebsH0.jpg

Puma King [WIP]

Mexican strong man who is very technical. I saw a CAW with a different body and realized it was Ultimate Warrior with a mask so I decided to do the same to get a CAW that is really ripped.

ATTIRE 1

KZyJGGv.jpg

XiBS86u.jpg

The Ministry [WIP]

Dark tag team in the make and mold of the Ascension and big hard hitting moves like the old school road warriors. Twins and I was going to make a manager and use the Wyatt entrance until I realized I couldn't. Hoping we can use the Ascension tag entrance when they get released.

Kelvin Drake

RALsx3c.jpg

KDT2Z8S.jpg

Raymond Drake

tqXkMed.jpg

UJ3n9ZR.jpg

Teenage Love Guns [WIP]

Two very young teenage brothers 18 and 19 breaking onto the scene. Cocky duo athletic and looking to break through.

Johnny Gunn

ATTIRE 1

c0B0VN4.jpg

GiL1lzq.jpg

ATTIRE 2

sYoCeTc.jpg

26VKiSR.jpg

Shane Gunn

ATTIRE 1

oX4CwDC.jpg

h8bn4zB.jpg

ATTIRE 2

GWoJsAT.jpg

WeQb1Yd.jpg

The Mechanics [WIP]

Two technical wrestlers and intend them to be like the brain busters of old.

Dylan Ross

ATTIRE 1

JcMlXpB.jpg

A0Scz81.jpg

Ed Hammett

ATTIRE 1

qONGgGK.jpg

QzS3DNU.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived