Taking Face/Logo requests - NO HOTLINKING.

ZOMROX

@White Leather Jacket - Bro, can you get me some reference images? It just saves me alot of time - anything of their faces, preferably looking as straight on as you can find. Doesn't have to be exactly straight on just make sure they're not screaming or anything silly.

@Hatsune - I actually want to start on a Devitt CAW at some point so I'll definitely see what I can do for the logos. Part of me thinks it's not as hard as it looks. Fingers crossed!

@Jeb2830

28hfko9.png

@White Leather Jacket - Those are actually pretty good, I can work with those!

Just a general update for people, like I said I have a very busy life and I've not had the opportunity to be infront of a computer for a few days unless it's been work related. I have *some* time this evening (GMT time) so I'll try and get through a few requests then.

To the guys that have asked me for the fairly complicated things (Sin Cara/Kalisto/Devitt) I'm not going to bullshit you, I've not even had time to get started in any way on these. I did notice a really good Devitt in his Venom paint on Xbox Live if that helps at all. I will try and get to these when I can but I can't promise anything.

Anyway, if any of you do want to add me on Xbox Live you can find me on there under the same name I use here - ZOMROX.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

@EmailRequest:

2eek485.png

@White Leather Jacket

Darwin:

15gcnll.png

Jeeves:
2jgsps.png

Lester:
2zi9947.png

Is there any chance I could plague you for an Undertaker face? I'm looking for something around the American Badass era or something that will fit with most of his character changes through the years.

Unfortunately, my search-fu is terrible for this and pics are hard to come by.

Thank you in advance if you can.

Much appreciated,

Malky

bini3r.png

210aat1.png

Guys, just a quick note.

Firstly I want to say thanks to everyone who's submitting pictures for their request. That's awesome and going forward I'll only be carrying out requests where pictures are included because I honestly don't have the time to sit their looking through the internet. Secondly, while I appreciate the pictures please keep in mind the sizes, alot of them are far too small.

Everything I do for 2K15 I keep to 512x512 to be sure that it has the highest quality. If you're giving me a picture that's the size of a forum avatar and asking me to put it in the game it's going to look something like this when I resize it:

344cjs5.png

Not particularly pretty, especially if you image what that'll look like in-game and next to non CAWs. So please, please, please try and find as large of a picture as you can. Here's a general idea of the size I'm after, it doesn't have to quite be this big but the bigger the better in terms of quality. If it's slightly smaller than that I can still work with it, it'll just look a tad more blurred (see the Undertaker picture above)

2zzj6g4.jpg

Call me a snob but I really don't want to be putting my name next to poorly done logos and faces. If you can't find pictures of a reasonable size then I will unfortunately be unable to fulfil your request but there are people taking requests on these forums that will. That's their call.

I hope I haven't sounded too much like an asshole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived