Taking Face/Logo requests - NO HOTLINKING.

ZOMROX

I'm new to posting here, I've been a lurker for some time but I've finally decided to give something back to the community that's added so much to my wrestling games over the years.

Similar to High Flying Maniac I'm open to taking requests for Xbox One and PS4 users who wish to import their face or logo into the game. Just take the brief time to read over the following:

• I have a very busy life. I will get to -ALL- requests but I won't always be able to do these for you instantly and occassionally it will take me some time before I get back to you. I ask you to please respect this.
  • If you're requesting a face, please make sure your picture is from the front and as clear as possible.
  • If you're requesting a logo please provide me with at least a couple of reference pictures.
  • If you would like a custom logo creating I ask you to be as detailed as possible and provide pictures where you can. I also ask you to read over the first bullet point again.
  • I have a zero tolerance policy to assholes. If you're not happy with what I make you, politely let me know and I can work something out for you.

Unfortunately I haven't much to show, but I've recently made these for people:

2cwu4w.png

dg4aw6.png

4ieio8.png

Hey man, thanks for volunteering to do this for people. I've been trying to get someone to help me do this for awhile but with no avail :( So I was wondering if you'd be able to my face.

I'm on mobile so can't send pictures in reply section, but if you're able to do this for me I can get you my pictures somehow. Thanks!

Hey DaCode, can you email me the pic from your phone? My email address is zomrox@outlook.com

Douglennon - find me some pictures and I'll give it a shot, I think he's worn a few different shades of blue. I won't male the whole caw for you but I'll try and get the designs for the tights done.

Joseph was it you're actually asking me for? I can do the face texture for you, but I'm not really making caws - I'm not the greatest. I'm really just trying to help people with paint tools and things to import into their game.

Archived