Hidden Tag Team Entrances?

JasonBITW

I went to create a team for RVD and Kane and when I went to set their entrance, I noticed there were only the options for Cocky Duo, The Brotherhood, DX, Fan Favorites, The Funkadactyls, Shield and The Usos. I decided to give them separate entrances.

Next I created a team for the Brothers of Destruction. I noticed in giving them an entrance that the Brothers of Destruction and Undertaker with Paul Bearer entrances were made available in addition to the entrances listed above.

So my question is are there any other "hidden" or tag team specific entrances in the game?

Is there a way to do Punk and Heyman's entrance outside of Showcase mode? You could with Jericho and Stephanie last year.

Maybe, if you set Punk as a champ and use Heyman as a manager. Just like Jericho needed 2 titles and Steph as his valet to get that entrance.

Is there a way to do Punk and Heyman's entrance outside of Showcase mode? You could with Jericho and Stephanie last year.

Maybe, if you set Punk as a champ and use Heyman as a manager. Just like Jericho needed 2 titles and Steph as his valet to get that entrance.

Tried and you can't.

on the bright side Star Wars is in good hands ;) lol jk i mean it is but i think 2K do care about this product and will continue to remove elements from THQ games and add their own. this year we lost and amazing caw mode for a very pretty one lol at least we have image import, it helps to a degree. I'm beginning to see some much better creations now but not as much as i'd like. Also the Showcase mode yes it is similar to 30 years but it's a good idea.

I hope chain wrestling gets deeper next year with even more moves coming out of it. I also hope we get create a diva and some match types back. Hopefully they are able to but I'm not getting my hopes up here, but hopefully they are able to completely remove the old THQ commentary archive and record even more new audio for next years game. I think it is a must if they plan to evolve rather than break the series.

I expected set backs, on topic completely i hope they make all these hidden features available in future titles.

Tried and you can't.

Why would they put an entrance that isn't usable at all? Isn't that a waste of space and time?

Archived