UncleCreepy Project - Samoa Joe Added.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: Previews of all faces since I think I've tinkered with all of them since the last update. I think Itami is getting nearer, but he's still quite far off. Steen is basically done as far as I'm concerned, and I'm happy with Balor's face, but there's room for improvement I believe.

M1IhVju.png

WWE put this up a couple days ago. Not sure which shirt he'll be going with but I guess we'll find out next week.

245k60z.jpg

Yeah, thanks for the picture by the way, in the video promo on NXT he was wearing that shirt, and the shirt that just says 'FIGHT', so it's a mystery at this point. If I do release Owens before he debuts, I'll release another version of him soon after he does with all the correct logos and stuff. For the time being, I'll use that 'FIGHT ME' logo for a second attire, and delete as appropriate.

balor and owens have come a long way. the hair in the front of steen looks weird but idk how it looks in game. look forward to what can be done with itami. I wish I knew what to suggest but I dont know the games morphing.

also random question I must ask since I dont have the game yet, do they still have the package piledriver in?

balor and owens have come a long way. the hair in the front of steen looks weird but idk how it looks in game. look forward to what can be done with itami. I wish I knew what to suggest but I dont know the games morphing.

also random question I must ask since I dont have the game yet, do they still have the package piledriver in?

That hair graphic wasn't supposed to be that low down, so it's something I'll fix the next time I'm working on him.

To answer your question, yes, and it looks pretty good.

Balor looks perfect, you've really got his face spot on. Steen looks great but something about the eyes throws me off. Itami is coming along great best one i've seen.

As far as the next wrestler from NXT to make i'd suggest Tyler Breeze cause theres a ton of caws of him on CC and they all look like shit. We need a good Tyler Breeze and i know you'd do a great job with him.

Uploads will happen in the coming days, when I'm perfectly happy with them both. Balor will probably be the first up, since I'm not 100% on Steen yet.

@J-man - Steen's eyes are causing me a big problem because I can't get the textures/morphing to make them the shape I'd like at the size I'd like. It's something that I'm currently working on, using different shading techniques to make them better.

Also, fantastic suggestion. I'd forgotten about Tyler Breeze. He'll be next, 100%. You may even see a preview for him as early as today if I feel motivated enough.

UPDATE: Finn Bálor full preview.

42kiaWw.png

kQ0sG1J.png

UPDATE: Itami face updated. Very happy with how he's coming along if I'm being honest.

zoJgkVT.png

Vote 2 for breeze.the rest are uggooooooooo's.then maybe corbin.....

These are great by the way.is there an alt.attire for balor?

Perhaps, but if I do one it'll either be a basic New Japan attire with his RnR leather jacket, or it'll be a very basic bodypaint attire. I'm not gonna go full venom though, seeing as I used quite a few logos for him already.

Archived