UncleCreepy Project - Samoa Joe Added.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One last update before I go to bed. I threw two crappy entrances together for them, and uploaded the video just so you can see them in a way other than screenshot form. I don't feel the screenshots do them justice alot of the time, really.

PS. Ignore the tattoo on Steen's shoulder, it's low res and I've got a fix ready for when I get some download tokens sorted.

Okay, so this morning I decided to scrap the old Balor since it seemed like everytime I logged on, I found it difficult to see any Balor in him. I redid it from scratch AGAIN and I think this time I really nailed something. It's not perfect, but it's a whole lot better than it was in my opinion.

BEFORE

fE7iYOQ.png

AFTER

MMCxNJ1.png

Your working hard on these guys nice too see.. Are you doing more NXT guys?

Sure, is there anyone you'd want to see?

I think once I get these two done, I'm gonna give Hideo a proper attempt and then it's whoever people want to see. I'm keen to stick within current WWE though, I.E NXT

Balor turned out really nicely. Just the eyes are still a tiny bit off but I'm guessing that's the best template head for him?

I'm working on the eyes, but it seemed like with the last attempt, I could only get as close as that template allowed me too. I changed template for this and suddenly it seems to have alot more likeness to him. So yeah, templates really really matter in this is seems, judging by the difference of the before and after on this CAW.

Yeah, I saw that with my personal Caw. As soon as I payed attention to that I could really get my resemblence into the game. I'd love to see you try out all the suitable templates just in case one gives an even better results but even if you don't, Balor is really nice.

Yeah, I saw that with my personal Caw. As soon as I payed attention to that I could really get my resemblence into the game. I'd love to see you try out all the suitable templates just in case one gives an even better results but even if you don't, Balor is really nice.

I might try a few, but there are alot of layers that go into the face so it does become tedious. The template that ended up working for this Balor was the dude with the hilariously big ginger hair and neon blue eyes. I'll give a few a go, though.

Archived