Petos' CAWs: Chris Benoit UPLOADED 22.1.15

Petos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like Benoit, maybe adjust his legs a bit as they look too skinny to me and maybe look at hair two as I remember his hair being fairly flat to his head of is this the best fit?

I originally did have hair 2 on him, but switched last minute. I'll switch back to see how it looks. He did have puffier hair in the early 2000s so this hair isn't completely off either.

Last I heard, they're no longer banning for Benoit stuff, but they are removing Benoit related uploads. Can't be sure though, because 2K doesn't seem to address this straight on. Nevertheless, I figured that if I want to play it safe, I'll disguise the CAW as something else and tell you guys how you'll find it.

• 2 weeks later...

It's up now. Question to you guys: on CC there are plenty of Benoits, the oldest of which was uploaded a month ago. Could this be a sign that they're no longer removing Benoit CAWs? Should I risk it and upload this as Benoit so more people could find it or play it safe and stick with El Jinete?

Y not just call him the crippler people should know who he is then without seeing his name n u would get more downloads then imo

Because if 2K is removing Benoit CAWs, they too will know that "The Crippler" is Chris Benoit, and the whole hassle of changing his name and covering his face becomes pointless. I figure the only options that make sense are either calling him something completely obscure or just calling him Chris Benoit.

Y not just call him the crippler people should know who he is then without seeing his name n u would get more downloads then imo

Because if 2K is removing Benoit CAWs, they too will know that "The Crippler" is Chris Benoit, and the whole hassle of changing his name and covering his face becomes pointless. I figure the only options that make sense are either calling him something completely obscure or just calling him Chris Benoit.

Ok fair enough hope u get loads of downloads then cus ur caws rock dude :)

Archived