Nooblet's Non Wrestler CAWs (Red Hood DC added)

Spamming Nooblet

I will be putting all my non wrestler CAWs in this topic. Damn...I never thought I'd be texturing.

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat retro)

Finished & Uploaded

Scorpion is complete and has been uploaded to Community Creations. Search tags: Scorpion Mortal Kombat MK

Sub-Zero (2 attires)

Finished & Uploaded

Attire 1

Attire 2: MK Trilogy Masked

PREVIEW2_zpsd8c2dbf5.png

Search tags: Sub Zero Mortal Kombat MK

Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat 2011) 2 attires

Finished & Uploaded

Attire 1

Search Tags: Johnny Cage Mortal Kombat MK

Human Smoke (Mortal Kombat 2011) 2 attires

FInished & Uploaded

Search Tags: Smoke Mortal Kombat MK

Ermac (Mortal Kombat 2011) 2 attires

Finished & Uploaded

Search Tags: Ermac Mortal Kombat MK

Red Hood (DC Comics) 2 attires

Finished & Uploaded

Search Tags: Red Hood Jason Batman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, sounds like a very good idea. Based on your other work and if I recall correctly Tekken is pretty close to your heart :)?

It must suck that the options for hair are so limited this year. The lack of full faced masks makes it hard to make a character like King.

I have been wanting to get back into cawing for the non-wrestler section, but a lot of things in my life changed very suddenly, so I haven't had the time to create characters

Ah, sounds like a very good idea. Based on your other work and if I recall correctly Tekken is pretty close to your heart :)?

It must suck that the options for hair are so limited this year. The lack of full faced masks makes it hard to make a character like King.

I have been wanting to get back into cawing for the non-wrestler section, but a lot of things in my life changed very suddenly, so I haven't had the time to create characters

Yea, that's understandable. My days get pretty busy as well and it usually takes me around a month or a few weeks to make 1 CAW now. That's pretty much why I've made so few caws so far, but if you or anyone have any requests I wouldn't mind adding them to my list. I'll get to them eventually, but they may take a while. Also, thanks for all the support. I want to try King this year, I've been asked to make him many times over the past few years, but I could never get it right.

Just remember that at the end of the day, no matter how many caws you end up posting, they are appreciated! :)

I was thinking, what about giving Kazuya Mishima a go? You can always make him with more realistic hair ala CM Punks slickback haircut.

Other characters that seem doable this year are Liu Kang or Quan Chi.

I tell you man, King is gonna be harder than ever this year, I can tell without even trying, the mask templates are lousy (I've had several pathetic attempts at Kalisto's mask).

Unfortunately a lot of MK characters are impossible to make this year, one example is Raiden's hat missing. Or the fact that we can't really cover the eyes of a caw any more makes Kano hard too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone posting in this thread and sorry for the long hiatus. Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to make a decent Jin Kazama from Tekken so I instead chose to make a CAW I never made before.

Red Hood from DC Comics

Also I decided to make him to celebrate the release of the new Arkham game.

Archived