Part 2 of CM Punk on Colt Cobana's podcast up now

.Legacy

Well, that was long.

WWE ****** up big time. Vince has no idea now, Triple H just seems like the dick that pisses you off at work all the time.

It's not like Punk is making things up, we always hear how Triple H is and how Vince is so behind time.

Now the people that say Punk "owes" us can shut up, if anyone owes anyone it's WWE for the crap they give us time after time. I mean Adam Rose and this bunny crap..... who wants to watch that?

Vince is more behind with the times, we seen what HHH can do with NXT.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell, he didn't almost die. Look at his matches, he didn't show any threat of "dying". I'm sorry but if you were THAT bad, you wouldn't wrestle the way he did.

Have you listened to his podcast or not?

Look, I said my opinion. You can like it or not. I believe he's full of crap...yes he could of been a bit injured but I don't think it was to the extent he let on.

I believe no company would risk saying he's in good enough health for a match and then isn't.

So there you go, my opinion...move along.

Unfortunately your opinion doesn't make any sense because there's no reason for Punk to go to the trouble of sitting down with Colt or anybody at that matter for just about 2 hours and not be 100% truthful to their listeners.

Big time company billionaire types do messed up stuff by to/behind the backs of their workers all the time so nothing Punk said here should just be brushed under the rug just because it doesn't support ones agenda.

Hell, he didn't almost die. Look at his matches, he didn't show any threat of "dying". I'm sorry but if you were THAT bad, you wouldn't wrestle the way he did.

Look, I said my opinion. You can like it or not. I believe he's full of crap...yes he could of been a bit injured but I don't think it was to the extent he let on.

I believe no company would risk saying he's in good enough health for a match and then isn't.

Unfortunately your opinion doesn't make any sense because there's no reason for Punk to go to the trouble of sitting down with Colt or anybody at that matter for just about 2 hours and not be 100% truthful to their listeners.

Big time company billionaire types do messed up stuff by to/behind the backs of their workers all the time so nothing Punk said here should just be brushed under the rug just because it doesn't support ones agenda.

Ernez is so wrong, but as he said, his opinion.

This should really put an end to all the recurring debates about him and his departure. Glad he chose to do this, and if what he's saying is true (which I got no reason to believe is not), that just further exposes Vince for the jackass he is. I really wish he didn't just consider his talents to be puppets.

But why would he lie about it?

It also lines up with things other wrestlers have said over the years.

Not to mention all the (recorded) stories about Hardcore Holly & co. "teaching the young guys a lesson" by intentionally injuring them.

Nothing he said contradicts what other wrestlers said over the years. Like Vince McMahon wanting the wrestlers to be legit tough men. (Working injured, etc.) John Cena is working injured all the time and they barely give him time to recover from things such as elbow surgery. Punk's stories doesn't sound more absurd than the things we can actually see on TV.

Funny you mention Holly, since a similar infection also happened to him. Punk wasn't the first guy who had a staff infection and WWE played dumb. Hardcore Holly had one on his arm, told them about it and they had him take part in the European tour anyway (for a freaking Battle Royal). Holly nearly lost his arm due to the delay. So to kinda back up your point(s), there is a precedent for this stuff.

This should really put an end to all the recurring debates about him and his departure. Glad he chose to do this, and if what he's saying is true (which I got no reason to believe is not), that just further exposes Vince for the jackass he is. I really wish he didn't just consider his talents to be puppets.

I would hope so..

I would hope so..

Vince isn't that stupid to let that happen to everyone on the roster.

I would hope so..

Vince isn't that stupid to let that happen to everyone on the roster.

No one implied as such.

End of the interview was interesting. Seems like the quitting wasn't supposed to be permanently and that there was a chance that he was going to come back, but then Vince suspended him and stopped giving him royalties checks.

Even after that i still wouldn't be surprise if Punk comes back to WWE. I said it before never say never in wrestling.

I see no reason not to believe Punk, especially when on his documentary even people like Hayes back up what Punk said prior to the pipe bomb. Always figured that Punk was pushed beyond breaking point because of WWE's bullshit ways, and that he finally had it. Didn't know it got this bad though. Only issue I still have is the fans that never got to meet Punk because he left without a warning, but other than that, completely justified.

And he apparently says that Cena and Orton are the only ones who speak up... which is pretty scary in a bad way.

No matter how many people say that "it doesn't matter anymore" or "it never mattered", it will always be on top as one of the most discussed things in the industry. Some people just talk out of their hate like Ernez and completelly miss the point of everything else.

I don't hate punk, just tired of his constant crying.

Archived