Amazing Work. Jake The Snake is the best by far in my opinion. Does it have his moves and stuff?

THANKS. YEP IT HAS HIS MOVES TAUNTS ETC. ONLY THING IT DOSENT HAVE IS HIS OFFICIAL ENTRANCE OFCOARSE. JUST CANT UPLOAD IT YET UNTIL NEXT SLOTS ARE UNLOCKED.

Great. As soon as I get home I'm getting that, haha.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anymore HBK stuff or Bash 09 uploaded yet?

not yet maybe soon i been doing some other creations. bash attire is available on cc.

Great work,tags please

thanks you can search by the wrestler names or wlf.

heres more stuff im working on.

LEX LUGER WCW HEEL

Yellow Attire

W1s0zT.jpg

Blue attire

Awwlx3.jpg

RICK RUDE WCW

Fall Brawl 93

z00v4H.jpg

qU9Ci4.jpg

Halloween Havoc 93

ChsNM8.jpg

vRnDuN.jpg

U9mkSu.jpg

AWESOME stuff! Maybe a dumb question: I downloaded CAWS for Rollins, Ambrose, and Lesnar strictly for their updated attire and saw how you could just set the CAW itself as a 2nd attire for that guy. Now, I see these guys have several different attires--can you still set the CAW as alternate attires and they all show up for that character or do you actually have to replace the in game character with the CAW since they have more than one attire? thanks

Great work as usual, especially on Rude. Would download him if he wasn't DLC this year.

thank you. once the dlc rude comes out im gonna take all the logos i created for these short haired attires and make them into alt attires for the dlc model. i made these just to hold over until the warrior path dlc comes out finally bc its rumored to not come out until april. i know 2k sucks at customer service for this game they are very secret acting lol.

A 99/01 Stinger would be sweet !

Great work on Rude btw

Excellent work! You have any plans for crow sting?

Thanks. which year did you want him from?

work in progress

RON SIMMONS

Ub5lKJ.jpg

9azDN0.jpg

KI9xuY.jpg

sYoIoR.jpg

ill give it a try and see what i can up with. isnt that the year were he wore white boots and had the short lived heel turn against hogan?

AWESOME stuff! Maybe a dumb question: I downloaded CAWS for Rollins, Ambrose, and Lesnar strictly for their updated attire and saw how you could just set the CAW itself as a 2nd attire for that guy. Now, I see these guys have several different attires--can you still set the CAW as alternate attires and they all show up for that character or do you actually have to replace the in game character with the CAW since they have more than one attire? thanks

yep you can set all of the caw attires that uses in game models (example hbk, rey, flair, kofi, sting, luger, warrior) as alt attires and they all will show up in attires when selecting the wrestler. just go to edit menu on the creations suite then go into personal info and change use as alt attire to yes.

yep you can set all of the caw attires that uses in game models (example hbk, rey, flair, kofi, sting, luger, warrior) as alt attires and they all will show up in attires when selecting the wrestler. just go to edit menu on the creations suite then go into personal info and change use as alt attire to yes.

I tried that with a Warrior caw that had 2 alt attires, but the 2nd attire had overwritten the first!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived