Creating Chris Benoit is banned (Confirmed) See page 4.

WVIP

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's part of immersion. the time frame doesn't matter for most of us, the music connects the character to their style, their existence. If SCSA came out to Fandango's music, you would think something was off. Same for a CAW.

Oh don't get me wrong.. I get that, but still.. you play the game, and not just sit there looking at entrances lol.

CAWs are virtually redundant without custom music.

Strongly disagree with that. Sure, custom music comes in handy for CAWs.. but entrances usually last only 1 min 30 secs. So to say CAWs are 'redundant' without it is a stupid thing to say tbh.

You also have music after the match and it would sound horrible hearing someone elses like last years was that they even couldnt be bothered to patch.

Agreed

On any system CAWs are redundant due to lack of pre set entrances...you can only create a handful of people and it's usually other versions of wrestlers in the game e.g Flair, Michaels, Big Show, Diesel etc

It is such a waste seeing move-sets for guys like Razor, Yoko, Bret, Eddie etc and not being able to have them accurately represented with a CAW, In my opinion 2K15 should of just had a handful of well known legends just because, such as Bret, Mr Perfect, Razor, Ted DiBiase, Eddie, Edge etc

It's even more bothersome that you cant use certain peoples entrances to create advanced ones like Undertaker and Stings

Kevin Nash and Mark Henry are a couple other entrances that have parts I'd love to use in advanced creation, but nope...

Really?! You can't even use all of the entrances in the game in advanced creation? First I'm hearing of this. Christ, how much more gimped can this game get...

If you have an iPhone, there's a pretty simple 'fix' (posted this a few times now):

*Get the 'Remote' app for your iPhone (it's free)

*Get the latest iTunes on your PC

*Create a WWE2K15 'WWE Themes' playlist, a WWE2K15 'WCW Themes' playlist etc. and stick all of your MP3's in to there

You can then manually hit the music through your phone. It's pretty simple. Alright, it's not perfect, but it actually works just fine.

If you have an iPhone, there's a pretty simple 'fix' (posted this a few times now):

*Get the 'Remote' app for your iPhone (it's free)

*Get the latest iTunes on your PC

*Create a WWE2K15 'WWE Themes' playlist, a WWE2K15 'WCW Themes' playlist etc. and stick all of your MP3's in to there

You can then manually hit the music through your phone. It's pretty simple. Alright, it's not perfect, but it actually works just fine.

In this day and age where technology is I shouldnt have to.

I have a Chris Benoit caw online and did not get banned so who ever got banned r losing about the real reason they got banned for

They won't ban everyone because they are too lazy to check CC all the time. If they see the CAW though they can delete it and ban you.

They have the right to remove anything related to Benoit. It bugs the hell out of me when people say his home life and career are two seperate entities. Everybody on earth lives one life and all their accomplishments and failures at home and work bleed together to make those people who they are and Chris Benoit was a accomplished wrestler who murdered his family.

They have the right to remove anything related to Benoit. It bugs the hell out of me when people say his home life and career are two seperate entities. Everybody on earth lives one life and all their accomplishments and failures at home and work bleed together to make those people who they are and Chris Benoit was a accomplished wrestler who murdered his family.

Your opinion, and entitled. But as I keep stating, we can separate his real life from his Wrestling Career. For me, Chris Benoit is the greatest technical Wrestler in the history of Professional Wrestling. Hence why I always create him in my game.

Confirmed. :benoit:

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that they are for sure banning people just for uploading a face of Benoit. I know people had suspicions but I was told from someone at 2k on Twitter that it is indeed the case. I've tried making the case that there should be something in the policy about it but was told that the "policy has always been clear on him." Following that and a failed attempt for a direct message, I stopped getting a response.

Regardless of your feelings, I disagree with people being instantly banned with no warning for attempting to make him. Especially when in previous games you couldn't turn a corner without seeing a Benoit CAW in the community creations. 2k needs to make it clear in the policies about uploading content regarding him. I thought people should know for sure instead of questioning it anymore and that anyone new should be warned.

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?923491-Confirmed-Benoit-banning

Archived