Creating Chris Benoit is banned (Confirmed) See page 4.

WVIP

Okay apparently it is impossible for anyone here to understand that one person can be banned for an assumed infraction without everyone else who has broken the rule being banned. There are many possible reasons for "your upload" or any of the other uploads not behaving issues. It does not affect his banning. Take the man at his word until there is actual proof otherwise.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a lot of Benoit CAWs. To be fair I don't know why anyone would want to create him. Watching his matches is one thing, playing as a child murderer is another.

Because Benoit is still a favourite Wrestler of mine, nothing will change that. He was a cold hearted killer, yes.. but some of us can separate that from his Wrestling Career.

I uploaded a Benoit logo for a t shirt that had him crying and saying "They were supposed to tap". I had an account banned for that. In hindsight maybe that was a bad idea. Didn't upload to CC though just to my game... Unless they automatically go on to CC. Not sure if they do :/

From what I'm reading, this import feature NEEDS the ability to upload through flashdrive. That way, people can upload whatever the hell they want directly to their game without all the crap.

Totally agree! Let us flash drive it to the system and check it if we decide to upload to CC. This makes SO much sense!

I uploaded a Benoit logo for a t shirt that had him crying and saying "They were supposed to tap". I had an account banned for that. In hindsight maybe that was a bad idea. Didn't upload to CC though just to my game... Unless they automatically go on to CC. Not sure if they do :/

That's hilarious... but also totally unsurprising if they banned you for that.

I've seen a lot of Benoit CAWs. To be fair I don't know why anyone would want to create him. Watching his matches is one thing, playing as a child murderer is another.

Because Benoit is still a favourite Wrestler of mine, nothing will change that. He was a cold hearted killer, yes.. but some of us can separate that from his Wrestling Career.

Yeah im not the only one who gets sick of this whing. Oh he did this, he did that. Christ sake its up to the player who he wants to create. Plenty of people on youtube still watch his matches because maybe they actually find him entertaining in the ring.

Don't wwe have Benoit stuff on the network or have they removed them?

It's on there but his name isn't really mentioned or advertised. Like if you go to the summary for Wrestlemania 20, it just says that HHH defends his World title, it doesn't mention against who.

That's hilarious... but also totally unsurprising if they banned you for that.

Like I said, in hindsight it was a BAAAAD idea! It was either that or the screaming woman with the line "YOU GOT A PURDY MOUTH"... May have been both...

Definitely would have been ideal if they just let you upload images to the console via USB flash drive. I haven't been keeping up do date on things, but I don't know if the PS4 lets you do that yet. I do know that Sony is fully aware of the demand for allowing us to save music to the hdd, but who knows when that'll be.

CAWs are virtually redundant without custom music.

Agreed

On any system CAWs are redundant due to lack of pre set entrances...you can only create a handful of people and it's usually other versions of wrestlers in the game e.g Flair, Michaels, Big Show, Diesel etc

It is such a waste seeing move-sets for guys like Razor, Yoko, Bret, Eddie etc and not being able to have them accurately represented with a CAW, In my opinion 2K15 should of just had a handful of well known legends just because, such as Bret, Mr Perfect, Razor, Ted DiBiase, Eddie, Edge etc

Agreed

On any system CAWs are redundant due to lack of pre set entrances...you can only create a handful of people and it's usually other versions of wrestlers in the game e.g Flair, Michaels, Big Show, Diesel etc

It is such a waste seeing move-sets for guys like Razor, Yoko, Bret, Eddie etc and not being able to have them accurately represented with a CAW, In my opinion 2K15 should of just had a handful of well known legends just because, such as Bret, Mr Perfect, Razor, Ted DiBiase, Eddie, Edge etc

It's even more bothersome that you cant use certain peoples entrances to create advanced ones like Undertaker and Stings

Agreed

It's even more bothersome that you cant use certain peoples entrances to create advanced ones like Undertaker and Stings

Kevin Nash and Mark Henry are a couple other entrances that have parts I'd love to use in advanced creation, but nope...

Yeah I would have loved to dl a decent benoit a few months from now but without custom music whats the point. I cant hear his theme music when he walks so so there is no point. Same for any other Legend I wanted to download so ill just stick to wrestlers already in the game.

Strongly disagree with that. Sure, custom music comes in handy for CAWs.. but entrances usually last only 1 min 30 secs. So to say CAWs are 'redundant' without it is a stupid thing to say tbh.

Archived