Creating Chris Benoit is banned (Confirmed) See page 4.

WVIP

Pretty pathetic when people say they cant watch his matches anymore especially when its fans who wernt even fans around at the time anyway.

I'm sorry, but how is this pathetic in any way? I'm not surprised former fans don't want to watch his stuff after his actions, and I wouldn't blame anyone for being put off from watching his matches after hearing about what he did, fan or no fan.

Pretty tasteless calling that pathetic.

I agree good wrestler or not in his time, what he did erases all of that. I find it odd that wrestling fans still support him despite the act he did. I guess unless it doesn't happen to them; it doesn't really effect them. People write murderers in prison daily so I'm not surprised people still act like Benoit is some hero.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty pathetic when people say they cant watch his matches anymore especially when its fans who wernt even fans around at the time anyway.

I'm sorry, but how is this pathetic in any way? I'm not surprised former fans don't want to watch his stuff after his actions, and I wouldn't blame anyone for being put off from watching his matches after hearing about what he did, fan or no fan.

Pretty tasteless calling that pathetic.

I agree good wrestler or not in his time, what he did erases all of that. I find it odd that wrestling fans still support him despite the act he did. I guess unless it doesn't happen to them; it doesn't really effect them. People write murderers in prison daily so I'm not surprised people still act like Benoit is some hero.

Nothing about what happened erases him from history all the good work he did in the ring. Fans will still support him, they loved his work in the ring and his promos nd probably never had a tragedy as bad as what happened with the Benoit's. Some people call him a Canadian Hero and ive even heard some fans say he should be in the Hall of Fame one day when there is enough time gone by, I do agree with them that his accomplishments should be honoured in wrestling and not forgotten. You can go on a million Benoit matches on youtube to remember the guy as it always is fun memories on alot of his matches.

At least here isnt as bad as youtube. Youtube comments are always full of children bashing things just because they need something popular to cry about to get attention. It'd be nice to see someone having a legitimate conversation about something once in a while.?

Archived