DSTD CAWS - Jushin Liger - Uploaded Feb 8.

DaveSavedTheDay

Yeah I cannot download Okada Kazuchika either due to not having the Hogan pack, but he looks absolutely perfect. You might need to make sure your Okada CAW doesn't have any Hogan moves, taunts, signatures, finishers or entrance animations in tow, because apparently people will not be able to download your Okada if he has anything that pertains to Hulk Hogan attached to him, which wll cause those that do not have Hogan in their game able to download him. If you make those changes, I'm sure others will be able to then download Okada.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried checking this morning and realized the entrance attire is DLC so that'll need to go. I need to check the moveset and everything as well when I get a minute - Probably tomorrow morning! Hang tight duders, I'll hook you up.

Ah great, original already removed, for those with the DLC, it would've been nice if you left it.

You should've just uploaded 2 versions, now no entrance attire.

What entrance motion/music did you guys use? He comes out with the cell phone entrance...??

Also did Okada get new tight designs? It's completely white in the rear.

Haven't had the time to get on my console this past weekend, but hopefully those small issues get sorted out soon so I can snag your Okada off CC, because you did a very good job on him. It's a shame you have to take some things off of him though, but as urmie suggested above, maybe you can upload 2 versions of Okada, one for people with the Hogan DLC pack, and another version for those that don't have Hogan DLC on their games.

If you plan on making anymore NJPW guys DSTD, I'd love to see you take a stab at Shibata Katsuyori.

Okay, both the DLC and non-DLC versions are up! Sorry for the mess duders. I already got a majority of my next CAW done minus the textures since the servers were down all day.

Also did Okada get new tight designs? It's completely white in the rear.

It's not completely white, it's textured silver and there's designs there but he's been wearing these tights for a least a few months if not longer.

Archived