DSTD CAWS - Jushin Liger - Uploaded Feb 8.

DaveSavedTheDay

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what everyone's saying about the hair but the way I see it: I like the way it looks in-game. You're not really ever seeing it close up and while Shelley moves it looks like his hair enough for me.

The layer that is used on the hair isn't really going to benefit from being anywhere else + There really is only just one layer to work if I eliminate it. If people don't' like the hair, it's easy enough to change it yourself and delete the one hair logo.

Anyway, compilation of the hair in-game. I'll probably finish this up sometime over the holiday break.

2dkn9dl.jpg

Thanks brother.

If anyone wants to do a moveset for Shelley it'll get up and done a lot quicker. I'm dealing with an impending death in the family to start the year so obviously this has taken a back seat but I'd still like to get it out.

Thanks brother.

If anyone wants to do a moveset for Shelley it'll get up and done a lot quicker. I'm dealing with an impending death in the family to start the year so obviously this has taken a back seat but I'd still like to get it out.

Very sorry to hear. Take as much time you need. That's important.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of Kishin Liger?

Could you please make Kishin Liger aswell as a seperate Caw?

Every year its VERY Difficult finding someone willing to make him.

BTW someone had said Liger was impossible in this game because of the limitations this year. You just proved them wrong with that preview pic.

Archived