Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NickBreaker!

NickBreaker's 2k15 Cawlection - Uploaded

Looks exactly like Jazz, face and everything.

sarcasm?

Guess you used Naomi's model?

Indeed.

Jazz will probably get scrapped as Uhaa will be my 8th caw upload and I'll need about 2000 more downloads to get to the next level.

I recentry found video of Rhino in his newest attire without the shirt, incase you wanna add it to that attire. It's just like all his other attires so I wouldn'the be surprised if you already have it under there, but yeah. :lol:

Also, great work on all of these. Even Graves' commentary attire looks cool...although some socks would be nice, that little gap is killing me lol.

Edited by Fight Me.

thanks mate, that vid is great. Rhino is still a beast. I have the textures but the game has terrible singlets and it looks weird! if he ditches the shirt in NXT I'll consider it. I may just make an old Rhyno attire from his first run.

Thanks for the comment, I was beginning to think this forum was deader than disco

I just found these the other day. Could have been a big help when you made him. Still might be of use someone on the One wants to make him.

P5l9rij.jpg

a7EG6YT.jpg

HvMNSBk.jpg

Edited by Gamevolt

Bull looks good, probably won't be able to download due to that looking like a DLC singlet but he still looks great. Rhyno looks awesome also.

Great Caws man, do you mind re-uploading Finn Balor with his war paint attire? Can't seem to find it on CC.

*EDIT* Never mind, just found it. Keep up the good work!

Edited by hardy9

hey Nick, what changed between the first rhino and the new rhYno? I was able to download the first Rhino fine, however the update says I need to have the WCW pack.

Great Caws man, do you mind re-uploading Finn Balor with his war paint attire? Can't seem to find it on CC.

*EDIT* Never mind, just found it. Keep up the good work!

Did something happen to the war paint attire Balor? I can't find it all on CC using all the tags