The Moomin Brands Pure Wrestling Alliance CAW Showcase

Mewmin

These are the CAWS I use on my own Universe. Most are work in progress but wanted to get some up.

Chad Hardy

First Appearance: WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth 2002.

Approx age: 32

Top star on the roster, he and Machine are anyway. Made as a third Hardy. Pretty much looked like a cross between Jeff and Matt wearing jeans and their old purple Hardy Boyz top. A high flyer. Uses a neckbreaker finisher and uses the twist of fate and Haas of Pain, main finisher is his Cork Screw Leg Drop. Long and storied rivalry over the years with The Machine. Attire now simaler to AJ Styles.

Titles Held:

PWA Tag Team Championship (With The Machine) - 1

PWA Atlantic Championship – 3

PWA Heavyweight Championship – 4 (Record)

IHntiCs.jpg

The Machine

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005

Approx Age: 34

Made for a friend who wanted a beast or dominant kind of wrestler. Debuted as a joke as a computer match up and beat the Big Show. Used to wear dark green jeans, and wrist bands. Untill he became more of a striker/MMA kind of based gimmick. Back story comes from Manchester as ''The Manchester Machine'' Thomas Kyle, who when came over to the states changed his name to just The Manchine. Uses a spear finsher and a sitdown power bomb. A move set mix of Goldberg and Brock Lesnar.

Titles Held:

PWA Tag Team Championship (With Chad Hardy) - 1

PWA Heavweight Championship – 2, Includes longest riegn of 272 days (Approx)

j03oTUv.jpg

Kid Cool

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

Approx Age: 29

A compete high flying high paced wrestler. He has a Shooting Star Press finisher. Created to match the speed of Chad Hardy and has a gimmick where he does't really take much seriously/hipster that Trevor from GTA would want to shoot, very tough and once had a title match against The Machine which was like a Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker moment.

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic Championship – 7 (Record)

AND NOW A WORLD TITLE!!!! - He was in a Fatal 4 Way. Machine hit Chad Hardy with his finser, Kid Cool with more stamina left managed to take out Machine with a running kick, then pinned Chad Hardy.

lCHOehL.jpg

dTBThrS.jpg

Thanks man, Chad Hardy has had some tweaks yet to upload, I have now completed my roster with some Minor Tweaks to come. Kid Cool is the only complete one, with an alternate attire needed. Chad now has two elbow pads. Machine is complete but you cant see his Superman M, it's on the the side of his boot too. Always was decnt with face molding but never with painnt tool so this new Logo Upload works a treat for me.

Couple of more additions polished and finished.

BB Blake

Debut: Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

Has been in and out through various WWE releases. Orignilly a CM Punk rip off. Made to look like him when CM Punk wasn't in the game and wasn't good enough so called him BB Blake. Can fly and wreslte. Bit of a show boat and usually a heel. The first wrestler I actually created a logo for and used a top rope double stomp finisher.

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic - 4

AW4Df5t.jpg

Chimera

Debut: WWE12

Made when the new video entrances came into the editing in WWE12/13 to go with the demon video. Booked as an Undertaker type character and fueded with him on the Universe mode and winning the World Title a few times. Now leads the Underworld Stable teaming with Wrath and Sin in WWE2K14 and now with ''The Chosen Ones'' Damien and Dario. Has a ''Sit Down Chokeslam'' finisher.

Titles Held:

PWA Heavyweight Championship - 2

yl6RnLg.jpg

Thanks fella, more too come. Then im on holiday so i'll be quite the next week, but I will leave these.

New Generation X

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

David Jenson (DJ) and Tank (Paul Farran) where created to feud with DX as a mock up. They used the Run DMC DX music and portayed as young and brash new team coming to take the mantle from DX. Eventually with the ability of WWE Universe Mode breaking out as a dominant Tag Team Team.

Tank is formy military. He stands as tall as Kane, he is powerfull and uses a Jack Hammer Powerbomb and Running Big boot finshers. DJ is the commercal one and mic user, has an Edge kind of moveset and Spear Finisher and Black Tiger Bomb finisher.

Titles Held:

PWA Tag Team Championship – 4 (Record) Longest Riegn over 312 days.

R5Oi6n6.jpg

RqbVYen.jpg

Shinsu

Debut: WWE2K14

Back story of a bodygaurd to a Japnese family, highy trained and discplined in martial arts, kicks and flicks moveset like Tajiri and a Moonsalt Finisher.

Not yet to have a title.

9pgWR9s.jpg

Some more now I'm depressing back in the freezing UK!!

Dynamite PM

New to 2K15

Used Fandango base, is a Heel but more like Austin where its because he does what he wants, not neccessarrilly what the crowd wants, had a really good fued with Barry Bryan this year on my Unviverse, uses an array of striking and power moves, his finisher is a Clothes Line From Hell.

uwgldIc.jpg

Debut: WWE2K14

Made with Jason Kyle. Flat out cocky bastard, suplex and technical Chris Benoit ish moveset. Is a flat out heel but never cheats, more of a loner gimmick, doesnt ask for or will ever want or give help. Would rather show off his victory. Uses Blue Thunder Bomb and Diving Headbut finisher, and a spine buster signiture. Looking to put him in the Main Event soon, he just has that look.

Current WCW United States Champion. And has had it times now.

hSL6Npk.jpg

oPq2gMm.jpg

• 2 months later...

Back after a hiatus with Xmas and such. Here are some new ones.

BMS - Big Man Sullivan

New to WWE2K15

Powerfull. Moveset will be powerfull too, thinking Mark Henry and will be dominant like Kevin Owens. Bear Hug Finisher.

Also

Steven Orange

Kinda Triple H/Austin thing going on here, with striker ability. New to 2k15 also and has a torture rack to finish.

Will post more later on.

uSpvxF9.jpg

EkTmNoD.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived