Can we discuss CAW's honestly right now?

DeathByChainsaw

I know it's early on in the cycle, and maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there, but it really feels to me that a lot of CAWs based on real-life wrestlers just don't look...right. Oh, there's some very spot on ones, but the majority I've seen on here and in other places look like they're really off. Like, more off than a lot of the ones in 2K14 when the game first came out, that were more supposedly more "cartoonish" than the in-game models. I already have a sneaking suspicion that the morphing being "simplified" may be causing this, and like I said, it's early, but it seems to me like we're seeing an even bigger gap between in-model wrestlers and their CAW counterparts. I have a feeling as people become more comfortable using the tools that we'll get more realistic wrestlers, but I also have a concern that we may already be seeing a plateau of what can be done with CAWs right now.

Not a fan of CAW Mode this year. Hopefully they can give us the same morphing we had in the last few games, and a TON of more hairstyles (and not just in game guy ones).

Also Create a Diva would be nice to have back in.

We need the usual morphing sliders we are so used to, will 2K give us that back? I doubt it. Body morphing sucks even worse, why did they do this?! It was bad enough having limited options for hair, facial hair etc dammit.

2K taking over might have been in the nail in the coffin for CAW mode. I am honestly considering returning PS4 copy and get the PS3 version instead. The gameplay on next gen isn't that much better, and PS3 version still has the good CAW mode.

2K taking over might have been in the nail in the coffin for CAW mode. I am honestly considering returning PS4 copy and get the PS3 version instead. The gameplay on next gen isn't that much better, and PS3 version still has the good CAW mode.

I'm getting the PS3 version for Christmas. If I do get a 50 dollar PSN card, I would spend it on the DLC and maybe the Season pass.

I'm kind of worried about that myself, especially upon hearing that 2K may have been the ones mostly responsible for removing modes and stuff on the presentation side. I'm still hoping that they'll bring it full force with 2K16, and that this is the growing pains. The worse part is, we probably won't know if it's crippled until it's too late.

For guys who sucked at morphs, I'm pretty much grateful for it. Its totally bias i had to admit. I only mess around with the face a bit and slap a face texture and boom, there's my accurate Bálor CAW for me to use in MyCareer.

So far i only created him tho, not sure if I'm gonna have same result if i create anybody else.

For guys who sucked at morphs, I'm pretty much grateful for it. Its totally bias i had to admit. I only mess around with the face a bit and slap a face texture and boom, there's my accurate Bálor CAW for me to use in MyCareer.

So far i only created him tho, not sure if I'm gonna have same result if i create anybody else.

No doing this will not work for everybody sadly.

Just stick with 14 then. It will still have the entrance animations and the ability to create divas.

This year's CAW mode for Next Gen is at it's worst. It feels like it's 1 step forward in the right direction with giving us the ability to upload textures, but two steps back on how limited you are for morphing, hair style, body hair, body type and clothes. It won't even allow you to add two t shirts. 2K really need to sit down and sort this out, start by asking what fans want in CAW mode, or even hire somebody who has played the previous games to give them insight.

Archived