K.M.H. Thread topic

Pyres

Have a few Superstar and diva threads planned. Currently messing about with Natalya and Cameron...

AJ Lee Tags - AJ Lee, KMH

sjSF4FJ.jpg

ddzcEKl.jpg

MfAYjuz.jpg

Nattie Tags - Natalya, KMH

cKAERoD.jpg

yKkZ3hN.jpg

Brie Bella Tags - Brie Bella, KMH

tiWwqlX.jpg

6a80vSZ.jpg

G64sszA.jpg

Nikki Bella Tags - Nikki Bella, KMH

imIrRiq.jpg

1JGJhWY.jpg

BA4Ms7u.jpg

Cameron Tags - Cameron, KMH

m66yaPn.jpg

tM5kOo2.jpg

ZbpKxKJ.jpg

Hey! I saw that you uploaded that Brie Bella with the ripped tights, but I'm having issues using her alt attire the black one? I tried making a complete new slot based off that attire because when I make the caw set as "yes" on alternate attire I can no longer use the black one if that makes sense? Is there anyway you can upload that one separately? Or unless you know the issue because I've asked here and it's apparently an issue for a lot of people

Hey! I saw that you uploaded that Brie Bella with the ripped tights, but I'm having issues using her alt attire the black one? I tried making a complete new slot based off that attire because when I make the caw set as "yes" on alternate attire I can no longer use the black one if that makes sense? Is there anyway you can upload that one separately? Or unless you know the issue because I've asked here and it's apparently an issue for a lot of people

I can upload the 2nd attire separately for you...just need to get to the next tier :(

Showcased your Cameron in case someone wants to see it in action.

;_; Thanks man

• 3 weeks later...

How do you replace the original attire with the alt attire? want to use the 2nd Brie attire but when i copy over the original with the alt its appears like i didnt and it's still the original. (Hope that makes sence)

You cant do it.

Archived